PR on Eddie Straw
Name of playerEddie Straw

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81522735

Time in GMT: 15:15

Server: v4b1

Summary: Breaking FearRP, Lying in the Courthouse

Evidence

[Image: AkU7E8d.png]

Quote:You were told to take away the handcuffs on me.
MrFinnConlon got told to take off the handcuffs.

Quote:You were told before you took up your gun to get off the property.
Where is the part that shows you arguing with president
Nobody told me to get off the property. Neither did I argue with the president.

Quote:Where is the part that shows you arguing with president and then disconnect?
I disconnected after me getting mad. I needed a break which I took. The RP was over as MrFinnConlon took over. - Jonas can approve that.

Quote:If you acted corrupt you should have put that in your jobdescription.
Neither did I act corrupt. As MrFinnConlon took over, the RP was done as Jonas were talking to us in LOOC.

Longer version of the video:

The so called "evidence" you have is a little short and you know it.
[ You canno't edit evidence to fit your PR ]
You got the explination by "PRESIDENT" John Silver and MRFinnCollon also.
You then instead of listening put handcuffs on me. Even when you had been told to remove them by the "President" John Silver.
I was working on the PassiveRP wich was Buckingham Palace and before you stormed the scene i put out a dupe for MintblackBeard.
You can see that i was brought up by your taze by MrFinncollon who was working as a guard there.

Your Player Report is incorrect.
John Silver and MrFinnCollon was involved.
You edited evidence to see fit your situation.
How did I edit the evidence? :o
I don't see a cut in this video?
Well, you're still not allowed to break the server rules, they always apply.

EDIT: This is the rule you broke:

Quote:2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
Like i said, There is more video. You were told to take away the handcuffs on me.
I was working for the President (Government).
If you acted corrupt you should have put that in your jobdescription.
You were told before you took up your gun to get off the property.
Where is that part?
Where is the part that shows you arguing with president and then disconnect?
Remember that.
5. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.
Quote:You were told to take away the handcuffs on me.
MrFinnConlon got told to take off the handcuffs.

Quote:You were told before you took up your gun to get off the property.
Where is the part that shows you arguing with president
Nobody told me to get off the property. Neither did I argue with the president.

Quote:Where is the part that shows you arguing with president and then disconnect?
I disconnected after me getting mad. I needed a break which I took. The RP was over as MrFinnConlon took over. - Jonas can approve that.

Quote:If you acted corrupt you should have put that in your jobdescription.
Neither did I act corrupt. As MrFinnConlon took over, the RP was done as Jonas were talking to us in LOOC.

Added "Lying in the Courthouse"  to the summary.
Added more evidence to the case

EDIT: 
Quote:Like i said, There is more video. You were told to take away the handcuffs on me.
I was working for the President (Government).
If you acted corrupt you should have put that in your jobdescription.
You were told before you took up your gun to get off the property. 
Where is that part?
Where is the part that shows you arguing with president and then disconnect?
Remember that.
5. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

That still doesn't excuse you from breaking the server rules, they always apply.
So you did not simply just upload the bit that shows me walking away from you under gunpoint and left the other bit out?
1. You did not upload the part wich you were told to remove the cuffs.
2. I did not state that you acted corrupt. ( But since you walked into Buckingham palace waving your gun and tazing the personal without any law.
(For that instance too. I remember I asked John in TS. Have you made any laws? There was no laws at that current moment wich provoked me to think that you were corrupt)
3. I told you to get of the property since you wasn't needed here. MrFinncollon made a gesture to you not to enter. (You entered anyway)
4. You were told by the president to let me walk away. Still you decided to warrant me. (Going against direct order.. Corrupt?)
5. I did not break any law for you to random taze me and cuff me.

So how did i lie in the courthouse?
You were told to release me twice wich you ignored.
I didnt get told once to remove your handcuffs. Nobody told me to leave. Video can prove that. Why do you keep claiming that. Also, arrests are dealt IC.

Edit: I tazed and cuffed you as you were running away from me.
You also broke FearRP the second time when you didn't follow me and I told you to do that 2 times under gunpoint.
(01-15-2017, 03:47 PM)Robbtja Wrote: I didnt get told once to remove your handcuffs. Nobody told me to leave. Video can prove that. Why do you keep claiming that. Also, arrests are dealt IC.

You were told to let me walk away at 01:20 by John wich you ignored.
Then later at 02:51 again you got told to let me go.
So if you go against orders from the President twice in a row, you doesnt act corrupt?
(01-15-2017, 04:02 PM)Younathan420 Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 03:47 PM)Robbtja Wrote: I didnt get told once to remove your handcuffs. Nobody told me to leave. Video can prove that. Why do you keep claiming that. Also, arrests are dealt IC.

So if you go against orders from the President twice in a row, you doesnt act corrupt?

1:20
Quote:Officer, what are you doing?
That is what John said.
So, he didn't said that I should release you.
Please stop lying in the courthouse.

2:51 
He didn't say my name and as Finn took over the situation, I wasn't responsible for you anymore.

Once again, Stop lying in the courthouse!
(01-15-2017, 04:08 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:02 PM)Younathan420 Wrote:

1:20
Quote:Officer, what are you doing?
That is what John said.
So, he didn't said that I should release you.
Please stop lying in the courthouse.

2:51 
He didn't say my name and as Finn took over the situation, I wasn't responsible for you anymore.

Once again, Stop lying in the courthouse!
1:20 If he know says Officer, what are you doing? (He meant you who had police officer uniform on you)
2:51.. I assume he meant you since you were the only police officer who handcuffed me.
"Ok... Officer, realese one om my personal *inaudioble* and looks straight at you".

So did he tell you to realese me?
Yes he did.