[Unofficial] [[ Passive // Agressive ]] Anterio Corporation.
Goodluck
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Good luck
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Good luck.

I'd remove the lines out of your background in your logo though.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I've been trying to, Photoshop CS2 is annoying af, lol im a broke man

In correlation with the previous update and members, the following actions are being taken:

HundraProncent10 - Contract terminated, yet remain in team circulation UFN. Same Treatment as flame

Aryba_ - Demoted from Secondary Director to Higher Worker due to inactivity and minge. Failure to see me results in permanent termination.

Flame - Under supervision, new intel to be sent to applying clans when seen

[DPA] Blaze - I can't really say much, except he is never on for the events. He will be likely to be Secondary Director temporarily unless we find a better candidate. He will be granted ELITIST HEAD authority alongside side me for the Millitary to continue standards for the clan.

Greetings everyone,

Again, apologies for the trouble with the disturbances internally; however, as part of Era 2 expansion and rebuilding ( 2-3 builds commissioned for use currently ) - we are hiring experienced builders in order to help relieve stress- as I have been the only builder in the whole clan.

With the Era 2 builders I hope to expand where our clan goes significantly and whatnot.

However, donations and whatnot for the 'Era 2 funding programme' are greatly appreciated in order to trade buildings and various boats, including the business department, which I'm hoping to greatly expand and prepare the clan for the Era 2 rapid expansion plans.

Not only that, but we have a large amounts of planned events. We are trying our hardest to get EvoMono working, but this is failing despite great effort. I pronounce EvoMono void and abandoned UFN. However, we are planning the 'Trade Op' scheme, the AnteriO Logistics RP and of course, some other operations. This may include other companies, but it's where our plans take us can go.

// OOC \\

Also, planning major story events during the Era 2 transition, such as the Era Résistance, which may or may not include a BTS illegal operation, which I hope to involve other mid sized companies into.

I would also like to announce that rather than working fully English, we are going to use French majorly throughout, as part of the Era 2 'Return of the French' RP, which involves a French takeover back in Britain, resulting in.. that. Our clan will involve French and British tranditions, though due to the French background of the Leader, the French language will be a tradition from now on.

There may be plans for a Space program in the future, yet this is unlikely without support. But sure!

Have a good day,

ARPANETTIC.

Greetings!

New logo made, enjoy.

( All showing of previous logo will be removed / edited to suit era 2)
Founder permed,isn't this supposed to be closed?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Shh, it's ok my child