[Image: giphy.gif]
Warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned.
Warned.
Warned again.
(01-18-2017, 08:41 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: --(Helping again)

It's not a loophole. It's a exception. It's their uniform they wore for RP and not undercover.

Stop throwing things at something because it's incorrect...

I'm not going to comment on this case but ARPANettic please stop posting on this thread as you are not involved.
I do not see much problem with this for the fact that he used a suit relevant to his RP which did not go beyond what SRU do. Had he worn the admin suit, I might of seen some trouble with it. But it is not failRP per say and the suit (which is an admin privilege) is as relevant to the SRU RP as a gasmask would be if there was a riot and there where a cloud of teargas.

That's my two cents on the case. Anyway, shouldn't this be an admin abuse thread rather than a PR?

Over n' out,
Flood
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-23-2017, 08:16 AM)Floodify Wrote: I do not see much problem with this for the fact that he used a suit relevant to his RP which did not go beyond what SRU do. Had he worn the admin suit, I might of seen some trouble with it. But it is not failRP per say and the suit (which is an admin privilege) is as relevant to the SRU RP as a gasmask would be if there was a riot and there where a cloud of teargas.

That's my two cents on the case. Anyway, shouldn't this be an admin abuse thread rather than a PR?

Over n' out,
Flood

I wasn't sure which one to post, so i thought a PW would be a safe bet.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
If we are to fully respect the following rule set in place:
12.10 Official Government units can not wear any other clothing than their uniform, or use non-government vehicles, unless they are undercover.

Then Brikaas did indeed break a rule. In no way is the Ninja Suit a government clothing item, neither is the gas mask. Only the default SRU suit as well as the Heavy SRU Suit are actually government clothing that SRU can wear.

Now, is wearing clothing that is similar to government clothing against the rules? If we follow common sense, then both the Ninja Suit as well as the Gas Mask look close enough to government suits to be allowed.

I wouldn't ban a player for wearing a Gas Mask (the most I would do is warn them to take it off, unless the offense is repeated) and I won't ban Brikaas for wearing the Ninja Suit, but until the rule is adjusted he should no longer wear it as SRU.

Player report denied.