RDM with no admin in game or mod.
Thread Title: RDM 

Name of player: Dogblitzz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11125435

Time in GMT: Around 10:00 pm EST

Server: V4B1 

Summary:Well as i goto this house/appartment this guy try to attempt to RDM me as he proceeds to shoot me for no reason then i came back and he buys the door with contraband in there and im standing outside and he comes up behind me and kills me then destroys the contraband. Yes i did call him an idiot because im sick of these people coming onto this server and seeing no admin and then killing us for no reason but he claims he saw me lockpicking and i really wasnt due to the video. Watch the hole thing and watch and read the Chat in OOC where it all went down.

Evidencehttps://www.facebook.com/PrivateeSteell use this link and watch the video also make sure to watch it in HD it very laggy but you are able to see the RDM and the Chat.
--NOT INVOLVED--
by which server they want to know which map you were playing on when this happened, e.g. V4B1. You were on V4B1.

just so you know for the future
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(01-14-2017, 02:07 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: --NOT INVOLVED--
by which server they want to know which map you were playing on when this happened, e.g. V4B1. You were on V4B1.

just so you know for the future

Thank you.
I cannot access your evidence, i suggest you update the template, and possibly upload it to youtube.

You have 24 hours to do so
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Denied.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Moved.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]