Self-doubt and concerns
Eh, I'm not the kind of person that's funny or comedic and I don't particularly stand out unfortunately. The suggestions of creating RPs and events is waaaay past me, I can't build for shit and any attempt at inviting people to a roleplay has completely flopped because people just don't give a shit unless it has a staff member involved, or at least that's what I see anyway.

Being active on the forums and in-game is no problem for me at this time and I speak in OOC very often, perhaps even too often. I've been proactive in helping and replying to people's questions and concerns which is pretty cool because I get some appreciation from that.

The applying for teacher idea? Sure, that'd probably get me more noticed however regardless of my 620+ hours and fair knowledge of the server, I have no roleplay points which makes me look extremely terrible and the requirement is 1,000 hours minimum anyway. So there's no chance of the teacher idea happening.

I'll keep doing what I've been doing I suppose, maybe eventually I'll come across the right person and do big roleplays with them, who knows right?

Once again, thanks for the responses and advice. Smile
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
Go apply for teacher. Everybody will think you're a troll and they'll remember you
The following 4 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Mist, Santacake, Broccoli, RobotDuck
When I say I want to be known more and make friends, that didn't mean in a negative light. I don't really want to be hated and seen as a troll, thanks. ._.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
We get it, you're a special snowflake.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.