unban requst
Your name: unknown Potato

Your ban ID: 69913

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16080257 

Reason: Double accounting

Staff member who banned you: Falcao

Reason why you should be unbanned: for some reason i didnt play long time 
i was playing alot back then my name was unkownman i playing alot then i stoped playing 
and know i wanted to make comback after a more then year 
and somehow i am banned for ''double accouting'' i dont have another steam account with GM 
and i never played with another account i was in the army for a year idk how i was double accounting without beeing in my house 
i never did that 
i play it for fun i dont cheat or make all this things 
i even donate for Fearless cuz i like this server (as u see i want to comeback) i am 20 years old i am not cheating i have better thing to do i want to comeback to the server if u will unban me it will be great if not i got banned for nothing but i just want  to comback 
i even repoted to the admins on the forums when someone was breaking the rules and cheating 
hope u guys will understand there is miss understanding here i didnot double accounting i just want to comback for playing from time to time hope u understand my point have great day anyway
So you're saying there's no way that the 16 accounts appearing when searching your Steam ID are related to you in any way?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-17-2017, 01:49 PM)Infernaw Wrote: So you're saying there's no way that the 16 accounts appearing when searching your Steam ID are related to you in any way?

16 accounts lol i wish i had all that money for 16 accounts i have only this account i dont have any other account related to me 
i have more then 200+ hours i am not cheating i like to play fiarly where is the fun on cheating 
i will never do that i dont have 16 accounts its a miss undertanding
Quote: If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied.

Approved

Player unbanned