Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo
Thread Title: Report: [FL:RP]ZoZo

Name of player: [FL:RP]ZoZo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61169164

Time in GMT: Around 12:00 PM UTC+3

Server: v4b1

Summary: I stole ZoZo's car,and I dumped it in the Lake when he did not pay in the given time.I later changed to President,and I got a pm from him saying he would kill me(In Turkish),and I asked for an reason,he stated taxes.After that,he got aggressive and started calling me a baby,infidel,etc.He also accused me of stealing his car because of him being Turkish.

Evidencehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=840515414
 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=840515476
 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=840515530
 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=840515375

(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Lan bebe seni gebertmeye geliyorum(I'm coming to kill you you little baby)
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Nedenin yok(You do not have a reason)
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Banlanırsın(You'll get banned for this)
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Nedenim var, Tax 80% Tek citizen ben im Wink(I do,taxes are %80)
VCMod: Ayarları değiştirmek ( Araba ışıkları, görünüş) için sohbet kısmına ''! vcmod'' yaz
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Vergiden dolayı öldüremezsin(You cannot kill because of the taxes)
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Görecen nasil yapmcami (You'll see how I'll do it)
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): SS alıp forumlara geçiyorum şimdi(Ok,I'll do a pr on the forums then)
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): İyi banlanmalar(Enjoy your ban then)
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): bende seni yazacam Arabami caliyon garayin bile yok(I'll report you too,you stole my car without having a garage)
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Yalnız vardı(Actually I had a garage)
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Bir de şöyle bir durum var,benim çaldığımı
bilemezsin,meslek değiştirdim(Btw,you could not know I stole it,I changed jobs a while after stealing)
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): ama calmak icin sebebin yokdu dun bunu admin lan konustum(You did not have a reason to steal)
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Beni görmediğin için de(You didn't see me too)
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Salak kamera var arabanin orada(Idiot,there is a camera there)
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Aynı zamanda metagaming olur,Türk olduğumu bilmeden
Türkçe cevap verdin(Also this is metagaming,you responded in Turkish without knowing I'm Turkish)
Screenshot Requested
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Sen varya bebesin acik ADAM ol turk lugun den utan(YoU're a baby,act like a man,be shameful you're a Turk)
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Vay vay,OOC küfür(Oooh,OOC insult)
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Neoldu kanina mi dokunuyor ggavur(Are you offended infidel?)
(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Yani şimdi Rum olmam beni senden alt mı yapıyor?(So does the fact I'm Greek make me inferior to you?)
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Oyunu boyle ciddi aliyorsun oradan da yasin kucuk oldugu
belli(You're taking the game too seriously,it is obvious you're little)
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Sen turk olmadigin icin boyle davvreaniyorsun baska turklere(You're treating Turks like this as you're not Turkish)
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
First of all, I disagree with this Report.

I was quietly in my house, set Sharpshooter, come and commit criminalitet, by stealing my car. Then she requires 5k for the car. I stole her car and parked it in the garage. After that pm, she changed her role to President and just left the roleplay when she demanden 5k and then switched to President. 

In the Rules of Crime Rules "16.4", she had not a valid reason to Steal cars.
And i have spoken to an admin Yesterday about this where Real G got a ban for trying to steal my copcar while not having a valid reason, (Feffe)
OOC and IC chat rules "5.3" Do not have private conversations in OOC chat; use the /pm command. (Sharpshooter) (PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Vay vay,OOC küfür(Oooh,OOC insult) Ive have not insultet in anyways in OOC.  I am allowed to reply in turkish, as there is not rule about "english only in PM at forums" She says that im metagaming her by PM her in turkish as "siktir git" which means "fuck off" and after that i reply in english by saying i have har car. later on she relpy byherself in Turkish, which i dont understand why she wants to report it herself?

We do assume that PM is a textmessage "on a phone ingame" and you can reply in what languange and what style u want not offending the regular Racism rules etc. Because u can do the same in reallife and this is RP.

I Got the same evidence as Sharpshooter but she is missing where it all started!.

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840528245 [Image: ico_external_link.gif] http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840528278 [Image: ico_external_link.gif]

Btw she is not translating everything correctly and makes me sound like the guilty one!
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Nedenim var, Tax 80% Tek citizen ben im [Image: wink.gif](I do,taxes are %80 and im the only citizen ingame) - Reason she did this is to offend me by not paying the 5k for my own car.

(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Bir de şöyle bir durum var,benim çaldığımı

bilemezsin,meslek değiştirdim (Btw,you could not know I stole it,I changed jobs a while after stealing) - She changed her job after she stole it which doesnt make any sense when i enden the conversation about the stolen car. And she is saying byherself that she canged job.  

(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): bende seni yazacam Arabami caliyon garayin bile yok(I'll report you too,you stole my car without having a garage) - I am only informing her here that i will report her too, nothing else.

(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): ama calmak icin sebebin yokdu dun bunu admin lan konustum(You did not have a reason to steal, i spoke with and admin about it, (Feffe, and Jonas)

(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Beni görmediğin için de(You didn't see me too) - And now she is changing the subject to avoid the question about the valid reason to steal the car.

The translated sentences in turkish to english by her are not 100% correct and are missing details which is explained and filled above.

If anyone have  questions you are morethan welcome to PM me or reply here.

Sorry if my english isnt readable just pm or reply for correctly answers if its needed. 

I see my rights to defend myself in a complicated situation, and want to solve this by rules and peacefully.

(Was replied in a rush as i have a reallife job to deal with)

Kind Regards ZoZo
1st,You are not allowed to respond to a rule breakage with another rule breakage.
I acknowledge I stole your car for no reason.However,you could not have known I was Turkish,nor that the person who changed to President was the person who stole it.
Also,I gave you time to pay,and you did not.I changed jobs after I dumped your car and you dumped mine.So in that way,it is not 'change job to avoid rp',as the roleplay was finished.
Furthermore,as I said,taxes are not a valid reason to raid the President.
I won't respond until an admin requests me to.
+rep
I Didnt, as in the evidence i reply by typing fuck off in turkish, and afterwards typing in english, its later on where you are self joining the converstation in PM  (AS president) so stop it..

I did not raid or kill you as president, Admins can check on the DMG log there is nothing so cut it.
You know your breaking rules so stop trying to cover them, and trying to put mud on me. 

I dont know if you have a personal issue with me or something, I told you to leave me alone also later on?

And later on u ask me if i can kill someone for you as you are a fish man? in middle of the City when there is police to help you with your problem? U want me to break the rules, cuz you know that i have done nothing wrong..

Evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840582021 [Image: ico_external_link.gif]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840582049 [Image: ico_external_link.gif]
I know I said I wouldn't respond,however my rule breakage was minor compared to you harrassing,insulting,metagaming and threatening to raid for no reason.
I'm not trying to put mud on you,you broke rules and I posted a PR for it.
+rep
Also,Corleones are supposed to do hitman jobs and things like that
+rep
Ehm, Corleones are Mafie not Hitmans, they are not doing stuff without a good reason, maybe watch The Godfather??
Why do you push it further when i made a PR, i just defended myself, and you are keeping to argue with me, Dont you understand STOP?
u even said u will only answer if and admin asks you, you can even hold it?
Srs stop your childish argues and let the admin read this and if he sees it is nessecary to contact us he will.
Alright, stop it, both of you. The player report section is NOT made for players to go back and forth at eachothers throats. I'll look into this PR when I am at my PC.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
A day has passed since last staff reply
+rep
Have some respect and await admins investigation in this case. Skeptical