Canvas/Shop sign
+support 1rpp requirement
(01-12-2017, 05:19 PM)Create Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 05:57 AM)Marvin Wrote: +Support for the text - I think that custom pictures could be abused in alot of ways - I will go for a +support for the pictures if theres pre picked pictures that you can use, and non custom!
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
+Support

Maybe allowing just text and pre approved images for everyone but allowing custom images with RPP limit?
The following 3 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Balls, Luna, dawson270500
+++++++++++Support
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Xesus
I see no reason to have a RPP limit on a sign.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(01-12-2017, 01:11 AM)Midget Wrote: I would like a simple text sign EVERYONE can put up. If you are making a shop you want a sign, having simple signs will reduce the average props on th server decreasing lag. Almsot a must have.
That is a very good idea, it would reduce the number of props on the server dramatically as well as allowing builds to be more prop effect. You should make another suggestion just for it.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support love this feature on tower unite. Allows u to put your own photo shopped images for your shop sign!
(01-12-2017, 01:19 PM)Marty Wrote: Everything can be abused, that's why we have staff members you shouldn't be worried about people abusing features if that was the case everything wouldn't be allowed, cars cause CDM, guns cause CDM, easily abused lol.

a very good point we shouldn't just say no because it will abuse 
and plus this bring more RP and live up the server but just stop people just joining put pics of inappropriate stuff everywhere recommend RPP limit not high one 1 or 2 RPP to use it +support
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
+Support
Approved