Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
+Support
78.57%
11 78.57%
-Support
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Extend AFK time for none leaders
(01-11-2017, 04:52 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I do have to admit, when I'm playing, I no longer want to shit because I will be demoted from my job Sad

+Support
(01-11-2017, 04:52 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I do have to admit, when I'm playing, I no longer want to shit because I will be demoted from my job Sad

If the cooldown to rejoin the job once you are afk demoted was disabled then would this also achieve the same result?

For now, I have to agree with snow, keep I the timer at 5mins. -Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
What if the AFK timer was dependent on how full the job position was. If the police force is completely full the AFK timer would be lower, if there's i.e 4 places available it could be closer to 10 minutes?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • trxsh

+Support
+support

i sometimes have some super long shits
+Support
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(01-11-2017, 10:08 PM)Midget Wrote: What if the AFK timer was dependent on how full the job position was. If the police force is completely full the AFK timer would be lower, if there's i.e 4 places available it could be closer to 10 minutes?

That's an interesting idea actually. Just like how we have dynamic jobs, we could have a dynamic AFK timer for when the server is packed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • trxsh
Yes. Quite often I find myself having to rush to the toilet and back because I fear I will have been demoted for being AFK too long. This is unacceptable. Visiting the toilet should be a pleasant and relaxing experience. One cannot be at peace on the loo with the AFK timer forever ticking away in the back of their mind.

Please change this time limit to give us back the basic human right of a comfortable toilet experience. An extra 3 to 5 minutes would allow ample toilet break time (unless the user has had something dodgy to eat).

+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • trxsh, Marty, Jonas
I didn't sweat trying to get the job for nothing

+Support
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • trxsh
+Support, rocket poop not possible, pls fix.