Poll: Would you rather....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Protest for your rights that everyone deserves?
83.33%
5 83.33%
Remain silent about it and live trough this torture every day?
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SCHOOL PROTEST! (No clickbait)
(01-12-2017, 10:15 PM)Dobby Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 08:36 PM)-Ossarium- Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 08:34 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Just put on a Jacket lol

We did, as you saw in the pic, yet was too cold in the Whole building to even be there. It was like doing lesson outside after all.

Was also wearing hat and gloves. Was a hell of a day, and by hell I mean freaking frozen day.

Maybe a scalf as well?

[Image: 624fb86e7e.jpg]
Our school statue:
(01-12-2017, 08:36 PM)-Ossarium- Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 08:34 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Just put on a Jacket lol

We did, as you saw in the pic, yet was too cold in the Whole building to even be there. It was like doing lesson outside after all.

Was also wearing hat and gloves. Was a hell of a day, and by hell I mean freaking frozen day.

Since you live in Italy you might no encounter these temperatures often, but in Germany we reach them quite often. Therr is no way all ofy school'd be rioting bcuz it was too cold, but whatevs. Good luck in getting that fixed.
The following 2 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Random, -Ossarium-
It is cold in Norway all the time. Never was my school ever closed. Only a single time did we get sent home. Put on some more clothing/bring extra clothing. No need making such a big deal out of it. Judging by that picture, it could not have been too cold, as there are multiple people wearing hoodies.

You should be glad that you have the opportunity to go to school.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • -Ossarium-, Arkten
Yeeeaaaahhhhhhh I'm no reading all of that.

Blame the politicians for a fucked up country yet went go to school.

Hardly the flower of the partisan (bella ciao) that died for freedom because you won't go to school lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-13-2017, 01:55 AM)Marty Wrote: Yeeeaaaahhhhhhh I'm no reading all of that.

Blame the politicians for a fucked up country yet went go to school.

Hardly the flower of the partisan (bella ciao) that died for freedom because you won't go to school lol.

Once again, a rushed comment that has no involvement with this, and politicians can be as smart as they can, they can have as many titles as they want, but if they ruin us like this it's all a nonsense.

But I'm not responding again to someone who doesn't give two craps about the topic, because if you're not reading all of that, then you're talking all BS. 
Tried my best to answer the first time, wont do it again, because it's wasted time with you.

Also, we do riot for other reasons to be pissed. 
AKA. Broken glass, Leaking water pipes and yesterday has a complete electrical failure in the whole school. Heating is important, but the rest adds up to this PROTEST. Riot a bit less....
The following 1 user Likes -Ossarium-'s post:
  • Arkten
(01-12-2017, 11:45 PM)Random Wrote: It is cold in Norway all the time. Never was my school ever closed. Only a single time did we get sent home. Put on some more clothing/bring extra clothing. No need making such a big deal out of it. Judging by that picture, it could not have been too cold, as there are multiple people wearing hoodies.

You should be glad that you have the opportunity to go to school.

This already is all answered in Marty's responde. 
I'd consider reading it since it explains everything in a correct manner.
This winter is unexpectedly cold,even Mediterrenean cities' schools got cancelled.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(01-12-2017, 05:01 PM)-Ossarium- Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 04:50 PM)Faustin Wrote: You're Irish stop complaining about the cold. Try coming to spend winter in Northern BC and then tell me you're cold.

Rant over Smile <3

I have no idea if this was directed to me, since I'm mainly Italian, but nevertheless, since we're used to mediterranian temperatures, it's obviously cold for us, These days in the early morning, temperatures would reach -8 C° It's hella cold :O
In the summer we get temperatures of 38 C°, But I love this weather, It fits a lot the terrain we do have in italy.
<3

See ye in the server Cheese

-Ossarium

Apologies, got the flags mixed up. The red appears as orange on my phone.

OT:

Try northern Canada then complain about the cold Cheese

[Image: VsM6OkE.jpg]
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 1 user Likes Faustin's post:
  • -Ossarium-
(01-13-2017, 01:30 PM)Faustin Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 05:01 PM)-Ossarium- Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 04:50 PM)Faustin Wrote: You're Irish stop complaining about the cold. Try coming to spend winter in Northern BC and then tell me you're cold.

Rant over Smile <3

I have no idea if this was directed to me, since I'm mainly Italian, but nevertheless, since we're used to mediterranian temperatures, it's obviously cold for us, These days in the early morning, temperatures would reach -8 C° It's hella cold :O
In the summer we get temperatures of 38 C°, But I love this weather, It fits a lot the terrain we do have in italy.
<3

See ye in the server Cheese

-Ossarium

Apologies, got the flags mixed up. The red appears as orange on my phone.

OT:

Try northern Canada then complain about the cold Cheese

[Image: VsM6OkE.jpg]

Good luck starting up your car XD

How hot is it during summer? Does it even reach 20C°? 

And well, Turns out we got water leaking during rain in our class... So uhh.. yeah.

-Ossarium
Why is everyone complaining to him that he should do x and x? He shouldn't have to. The school should follow the laws and regulations not force the students to adapt for them to do half there jobs.

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
The following 1 user Likes Amiity's post:
  • -Ossarium-