[SPOILERS] BBC's Sherlock.
What's your opinion on this season currently? What did you like about both episodes? Comment below! P.s I warned you about spoilers.. Tounge
Idk, it kinda lost its charm this season. Some stuff were a bit cringy (like when Mary died and the whole promise thang). Otherwise I did enjoy it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
My satellite company took off BBC
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
So...this is likely to be it for Sherlock. The final episode it seems a lot of people seem angry at the ending.

Personally I loved it and I'm devastated that this might be the last episode. Sad
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
They are ending it now because of what is happening to Doctor Who, some things are just better to stop.

I felt odd watching the last episode, it seemed out of place compared to others.

Spoiler :
Also the fact that no major characters die really makes that torture bit pointless.

pretty scary tbh, still rooting for moriarty to come back tho,

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
(01-16-2017, 09:39 PM)Amiity Wrote: pretty scary tbh, still rooting for moriarty to come back tho,

Too bad they are not making any more and that he is likely to be dead Sad
I love Sherlock and I agree with some people when they say its declining. I wish they would make longer series with like a normal series where there is like 20 or so episodes. I am upset that this could be it and that could be the last episode. And it is ridiculous that they only bring out 3 episodes a year. But still a good series nevertheless. But I think they should seriously consider coming back for another or 2 series(s).

- Vsync
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
honestly I think this is the best Sherlock season so far as quality and entertainment goes

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]