Forums Improvement to Groups
Title of Suggestion: Improvement to Groups

Description: Allow groups to have more capabilities similarly to clans.

Why: The idea to introduce groups to Fearless was introduced back in 2014 and on the most part hasn't been touched since. In my opinion in contrast to clans, groups often go forgotten. At this moment in time groups are currently something that just 'exist', they are left to their own means and aren't given any benefits whatsoever. In my opinion I would really like for the groups to be revamped. The group section as it stands at the moment are full of groups which have been inactive for years, there is no archive for groups. This means, without looking at any dates then to a blind eye those groups are still active and are seeking new members. This brings me onto the point that groups should be also given the opportunity to be given an 'official' status similarly to clans. Why should it be that clans should be given anymore privileges than groups? Reading Faustie's original thread it seems that the groups were brought in so that people could have a group of people without being involved in clan affairs. By giving groups official status you are not only allowing groups to discuss private matters but you are also publicly displaying that 'This group is a good group to join and it is active' similarly to clans, it just gives people who work hard on groups a reward for their hard work.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Random, Link
+Support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+Support
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
+Support!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
+Support
I have absolutely no idea what groups are. Nevertheless, +Support

Sounds good, especially if the infrastructure is already there why not utilise it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(01-10-2017, 05:43 PM)Marty Wrote: I have absolutely no idea what groups are. Nevertheless, +Support

Sounds good, especially if the infrastructure is already there why not utilise it.
He refers to this section: https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=150

This section is usually for groups that are strictly passive.
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(01-10-2017, 06:14 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 05:43 PM)Marty Wrote: I have absolutely no idea what groups are. Nevertheless, +Support

He refers to this section: https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=150

This section is usually for groups that are strictly passive.
The section is for role play groups meaning it can be any RP whether passive, aggressive etc.

OT: +Support