[Closing] Slyfox Task Force
Sorry to be a little off-topic but this clan page reminds me of classical garry's mod roleplay which made me smile. Smile

I don't know if it is the graphics or the ethos of the clan but none-the-less it is good to see.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Altoria
(06-30-2017, 06:17 PM)TieDye Wrote: Sorry to be a little off-topic but this clan page reminds me of classical garry's mod roleplay which made me smile. Smile

I don't know if it is the graphics or the ethos of the clan but none-the-less it is good to see.

It will be great again once the images have returned Cheese
My vacation started and I am able to be more online.

In the future I will even get more days offs or more time free after work.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I would like to welcome Agent Harbrow in our force.

[Image: EeVS5fm.png]Agent: Harbrow

After a long service in the Slyfox Security Corporation we gladly accept you in the Slyfox Taskforce.
See you on the field.
Hello executives of Slyfox,
I am bringing you a sad news today. I've decided to resign from my current position after seeing low activity of this corporation, but anyways I wish best of luck to you all!
(07-21-2017, 11:22 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote: Hello executives of Slyfox,
I am bringing you a sad news today. I've decided to resign from my current position after seeing low activity of this corporation, but anyways I wish best of luck to you all!

I have vacation and alot to do within this vacation.
Activity is growing. But I wish you the best of luck.
I started to dislike having vacation, because people get inpatient and I can't be there to show that the clan is out there..

We have been building and had fun. Sadly you have not seen that.

Give the Clan a few days. this vacation is killing me mentally... X.X No rest for the whicked.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Byra

I would like to welcome Agent Twisted Taco and Krikorik in our force.

[Image: EeVS5fm.png]Agent: Wei Shen (Twisted Taco)
[Image: EeVS5fm.png]Agent: Krikorik Kugel (Krikorik)

For our agent Twisted Taco. After the Clan system had it's problem, I gladly have you back in our ranks.
Krikorik and Twisted Taco have shown their skils on the field and at the construction of a event.
To make sure that none else will make something simular. It are original pieces made to deploy on missions.
[Image: 6o9vrxT.png]

Before s tarting to read: feelf ree to listen to the music (Optional):

Spoiler :

Story and images:

Spoiler :

Together with Harbrow we were hired by a proud mafia family.

The mafia family we were working for hired us to keep trespassers out of their domain.
Cops were welcome if they really had a reason to be there.
But other people needed an appointment with the family Don.

The scanners did frighten mane why normally would drive in and out.
That was a plus point in our checkpoint.
There was no real blockade, but bar above the gate that shows that any vehicle taller than the bar is not alowed to enter.

No bullets were fired on this mission. Everyone who came behaved themselves.
The family treated us with respect and there for we did our best to continui on.
They even provided us with food. That was one generosity that not many have shown us.

Outside the gate:

Top view of the tent, gate and scanners:

Inside the checkpoint:

Control pannel:

Inside of the tent

The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Falc

I would like to welcome Agent *Tommyz in our force.

[Image: EeVS5fm.png]Agent: Tommy Zaida (*Tommyz)

Our paths have crossed several times and each time you surprised us.
The interview went well and your devotion already can be seen.
We gladly give you a place in our force.

I would like to welcome Agent [FL:RP]Dasher and bepjieTanG in our force.

[Image: EeVS5fm.png]Agent: Gus Fring ([FL:RP]Dasher)
[Image: EeVS5fm.png]Agent: Bjortjo Kish (bepjieTanG)

Yesterday at the Sanvi City RP, you helped us so well. Showed us how to keep a crowd under control. Even if the crows were cops.
Together with our force, we will bring you both to a new lever of servitude and the safety to clients.
Welcome on the force.