[Closing] Slyfox Task Force
The date has been added. Only have to be able to gather for the RP.
The mission was fun and the SRU and Police officers enjoyed it.
It was funny that none even noticed the big bomb at first. Cops ran by and didn't even ask us something about it. Even when we were in the nexus garage with the bomb.

Two locations were chosen for the virus bombs made by the nemesis of Slyfox. the D.I.F. corporation. (It has bene explained in the RP's done before)

[Image: B1.png]
[Image: b2_1.png]
[Image: b3_1.png]

Bioterrorists
Lotus 37
[FL:RP] Hostage

Government personal who disabled the bombs

They have done a great job, working together to disable the bombs at the same time so that they wouldn't go off. The president launched the lockdown for the citizens to be aware and the SRU took down the bombs.

EmmilyOasis: Police Scotland - Undercover Constable - AF9
[FL:RP] Ethan Bradberry: SRU
Liam2006: SRU
[FL:RP] WhirlWind: SRU
Weezy:EC: PD Police Constable : who placed cones around the bomb.
Bayernjunge: EC: PD - Racist and Corrupt unmarked Unit

There were more, but I couldn't read their names through the camera)
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • NightHawkd, Iraqi Eagle
OOC Forum name:TheDarkLord
OOC Steam name: [FL:RP]TheDarkLord
Family name:Willy
Name: Charles
Other names used:
Citizenship: Turkish
Sex:Male
Do you have work rights in Evo City?:Y
Experience: I was an officer then promoted to SRU last years but I have resigned
Are you currently in the posession of a weapons licence?: Y
Within the last 10 years, have you been to court in Evo City or elsewhere and been convicted of an offence?: N
Within the last 5 years, in Evo City or elsewhere, have you been found guilty of an offence (other than a minor traffic offence) where court has decided to record no conviction: N
You must state if you have ever been a Police Officer and include the jurisdiction. Former: Y
[spoiler]Cant show the spoiler because I havent got an image
Date from: 19.09.2010
Date to: 19.09.2016
Have you ever shot a person?:Y
Out of self defence woud you shoot a person?:Y
Would you torture someone to get infrmation?:Y
Are you a psychopath?:Mhhh?
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Altoria
(04-06-2017, 01:24 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote: OOC Forum name:TheDarkLord
OOC Steam name: [FL:RP]TheDarkLord
Family name:Willy
Name: Charles
Other names used:
Citizenship: Turkish
Sex:Male
Do you have work rights in Evo City?:Y
Experience: I was an officer then promoted to SRU last years but I have resigned
Are you currently in the posession of a weapons licence?:  Y
Within the last 10 years, have you been to court in Evo City or elsewhere and been convicted of an offence?: N
Within the last 5 years, in Evo City or elsewhere, have you been found guilty of an offence (other than a minor traffic offence) where court has decided to record no conviction: N
You must state if you have ever been a Police Officer and include the jurisdiction. Former: Y
[spoiler]Cant show the spoiler because I havent got an image
Date from: 19.09.2010
Date to: 19.09.2016
Have you ever shot a person?:Y
Out of self defence woud you shoot a person?:Y
Would you torture someone to get infrmation?:Y
Are you a psychopath?:Mhhh?

Your application has been seen.

We can have an online interview when we can. 
So I see you personally.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: fee1.png]Application[Image: fee2.png]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Applications read here and ingame.
Tested MaupieBoy on the field. Kept two clients safe. Even the next client and his wive and their buisiness.

I hope on future meeting with you two.

We welcome you into the force.

[Image: fg1.png]Agent: Willy Charles (TheDarkLord)
[Image: fg1.png]Agent: Jake David (MaupieBoy)

Added MaupiBoy in Game Added and hope to add TheDarkLord soon.

Le Sournois Renard Sécurité Conseil in Franch decided to raise the funding to the Slyfox Security Corporation and the Slyfox task Force Headquarters to help make the cities safe.

New ways to block roads and stop traffic will be send. Kevlars and the needed tools for the jobs will be there in the same shipment.

One problem..:

The delivery location was wrong and the communication between us and the RSSC has been jammed by the D.I.F. Better known as the Bio Terrorists who terrorize the cities and their citizens.

The latter will arrive with the location for the shipment.
They will bring it by helicopter and it will be our task to deliver and bring the packages to safety before someone else takes them.

This mission was a success!!
Well done to you all.
Video coming up soon
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Idea, Mr. Flaminator

Slyfox Taskforce 
"Protection is our goal. 
We fight untill our mission is a success even if our lives depend on it"

Slyfox Taskforce has now its own steam group. In this group we announce meetings and events within our organisation. If you want to be a part of Slyfox you have to make an application. Current agents in Slyfox will be asked to join the group. Everything in the group happens OOCly.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Altoria

[Image: fee1.png]Application[Image: fee2.png]

We have seen you in action, brought the mission to a success together with our other agents.
[FL:RP] Hostage
Mr.Flaminator
Lotus37
[FL:RP] MaupieBoy

Well done.
You are patient and good at your job already.

We welcome you into the force.

[Image: fg1.png]Agent: Steve Martin (Buldge)

Added Buldge in Game Added.

It is time to say farewell to Agent: Benedict Johnson (Bramleo).
After many letters have been send to him and him who does not arrive on the work floor, we just had to make this decision.
We do believe in second chances, but until than he will be fired. Our task Force needs to be disciplined and on time.

I hope to see you again Benedict Johnson.

We do keep an eye on all of the members and if we have to we have to fire more, but we hope not to

The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator
Nice clan, dont seem super active but nice setup
(04-19-2017, 08:40 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: Nice clan, dont seem super active but nice setup

We are around. Just because  we are unseen doesn't mean we a ren't there  doing clan business Smile