[Closing] Slyfox Task Force
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: fee1.png]Application[Image: fee2.png]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After an long interview and field test with an positive result.
We welcome you into the force.

[Image: fg1.png]Agent: Jerome Miller (Jack)

In Game Added
Together as a team we will be working on improved roadblocks to use during the RP.

These will be breakable so that we don't break any rules.
These blockades will be used to guide traffic around broken vehicles or events.

More items can be made and will be used. But I can show you these few.
The last image on the right is the D.I.F. bomb that we will defuse or ask help for to defuse.

None will know where, but that will be part of one of our future missions.

[Image: back%20on%20track.png]

[Image: fee1.png]Application[Image: fee2.png]

I have seen you in action, even when the security job turned out calm, we were there and stood in the way of trespassers from entering the nexus.
I have spoken with you and seen how you are towards other people and the client who hired us. And I am happy to announce that you have been accepted in the force.

You will be tested and trained further on to become full agents.

[Image: fg1.png]Trial Agent: Robert Morszynski(Mancen)
[Image: fg1.png]Trial Agent: Chris Kyle (Olexesh)
[Image: fg1.png]Trial Agent: John Stykol (Quixzor)
[Image: fg1.png]Trial Agent: Negan Berry (lotus37)

In Game added

The Citizen Militia Of EvoCity has invited us to join them in a military operation. (Military base rp)
The event would be for April or the early May.
Prepare yourselves, train hard and be ready.

We will be there.
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Archer, ELAD
(03-18-2017, 07:36 PM)Hostage Wrote:

The Citizen Militia Of EvoCity has invited us to join them in a military operation. (Military base rp)

We will be there.
[Image: Militia%2BLogo.png]

I look forward to working with you.

Regards,
Mr Hyneman,
CMEC Sergeant
The following 2 users Like ELAD's post:
  • Archer, Altoria
(03-18-2017, 08:02 PM)ELAD Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 07:36 PM)Hostage Wrote:

We will be there.
I look forward to working with you.

Mr Hyneman,
CMEC Sergeant

Likewise. I hope that we can gather  the members to be there. Things do look promising.
The rest of this week I have an empty Agenda. I can be online and shall continui working at the new planned structures.
Upcoming mission
[Image: DIF%20newz_1.png]

Eversince the Slyfox Security Corporation allowed the old Social Wellness Agency members enter the Slyfox ranks, some evil masterminds used the SSC as a cover to plan evil things.
But they were stopped after their first Bomb attempts on Evo City. In the name of Dennis Kovatch.
Things were calm for so long, but none saw this one coming.

Just a day ago The SSC has found an active D.I.F. lap and informed us about what they had found there.
Once again, the D.I.F. has made briefcase bombs and will plant them in the city.
These bombs are not made to bring down buildings...
These are bombs with special viles. Each contains a part of a deadly virus.
Once the bombs detonate, the virus can make the population decline drastically.

Unlike our very own paramedic healing tool and healthkit . there will be more inventions made by the D.I.F.

[Image: Health_vial.png][Image: Medkit.png]

[Image: CorruptFoxes.png]
[Image: biohazard-tech-placing-vial-red-liquid-c...912268.jpg]

How this roleplay will go
I will place two briefcase bombs on two different locations in the city. Also with a camera aimed at them so I can check everything.
Together with the police and SRU, the Slyfox Task Force have to keep the citizens away from the bombs or evacuate the entire city..
the two bombs will have a keypad on them and will need to be cracked at the same time, therefor the cameras.

If not than one will go off and the mission is a failure.
We have done this in the past, and it was fun to watch. Even for the police officers, it was fun to have been part of it.

I wish you good luck.
From Monday 3rd to Wensday 5th of April
You spelt healthkit wrong

'helthkit', what a amazing, innovative new product!
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Altoria
(03-28-2017, 04:10 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: You spelt healthkit wrong

'helthkit', what a amazing, innovative new product!

:p typpo haha Smile