[Closing] Slyfox Task Force
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We would like to welcome
Anna 'Jessica' Simone ([FL:RP] Count Dylann) as an Agent

Welcome to the team.

[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Flex's post:
  • Altoria
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are saying Goodbye to an Agent named:

Roman Anderson (In-N-Out™)

We have decided to let him go due to In-Activity

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We have decided to Promote Frank 'Muffin' Goliath ([FL:RP] Mr. Muffin | trade.tf) To Sergeant.

Well Done!

The following 1 user Likes Flex's post:
  • Altoria
(10-17-2017, 05:54 PM)FlexibleBread45 Wrote: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We have decided to Promote Frank 'Muffin' Goliath ([FL:RP] Mr. Muffin | trade.tf) To Sergeant.

Well Done!

Well done Frank Goliath!
We will  bring the missions to a succession
best clan
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Flex, Altoria
Nice to see Slyfox back in action, good luck Hostage.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 2 users Like Bradley's post:
  • Flex, Altoria
(10-24-2017, 03:40 PM)Bradley Wrote: Nice to see Slyfox back in action, good luck Hostage.

We do our best. I have bene offline  from last weekend  untill yesterday. I couldn't  be near my laptop :/, Nor could my laptop  join me 

But that aside. I am  back online :Cheese  And  next week I have  several day offs hahaha
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Flex
We will need to gather for a firm President protection mission or working for a client and their properties.
If everyone can send me a pm with their in rl online time and days. We can find several days to do missions together.

Feelf ree to add me.

[Image: wRkknuX.png]Upcomming mission[Image: XfSjaOq.png]

The directors of the Slyfox Security Corporation and their devisions have decided to focuss on the underground operations of the D.I.F ,
better known as the Dangerouse Intelligent Foxes.
D.I.F originates from our very own corporation.

Before our corporation was truelly formed into the Slyfox Security Corporation, we were the SWA.
That stood for Social Wellness Agency. Their bosses had ill intentions towards the government and the citizens.
Controlling their minds to get to higher places. removing people in power so they could be the new government.
Gladly they were stopped and closed down thanks to a strong president, who saw trough their lies.

The Slyfox Security Corporation was formed and had the time to prove themselves
to be an effective corporation who was focussed on the defence of the citizens and it's leaders.

But not everyone enjoyed that and they started to work in secret, forming the D.I.F.
They are known for their bioterrorism, from small bombs to  deadly virusses.
So far they always have been stopped in time, But  one day they will get to their goal.
But that is why we  are here.

But they have a ne wproject that they are working on. In the city, they have several workshops wich are focussed on a particular item for one  big virus bomb.
All we know is that there are several items that  need to be found and contained:

Viles  containing the virus
Bomb computer
The connectors

These item locations will be marked on the map as soon as we have more information on them.
Untill than we will swipe the city

The mission given to the agents will be that of  searching and collecting these  items.
It is a dangerouse task, but we trust in our agents.
We believe in our people.

Dennis Kovatch
SSC Director Paris.

Presidential Security
As a team we have kept the President safe.
From the moment we got hired by the President, we moved into action.
Getting in the vehicle driven by the Head of the Presidential Security Team,
we moved out to a safer location for the President and Vice president.
We from the Slyfox Task Force blende din with the Presidential Security Team.
Same uniforms were worn that day.

Good job on the team who were there.
(OOC: I didn't take pictures outside so I don't know who were the SRu and the police Officers)

Government (There on the spot)
President: frost
Vice President: Reptillian®
Head of the Presidential Security Team: R A Z Z
Presidential Security: D A F Y
Presidential Security: J O R D

Slyfox Taskforce
Presidential Security: Mr.Smiley - Project Life Serve
Presidential Security: [FL:RP] Hostage

[Image: zncbmOZ.png]

The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Janzo 火, RaZZ, Flex