[Closing] Slyfox Task Force
(09-16-2017, 03:39 PM)Wreckpod1 Wrote: OOC Forum name: (Wreckpod1)
OOC Steam name: (Ryuk)
Family name: (Shinigami)
Name: (Ryuk Shinigami)
Other names used: (None)
Citizenship: (US Citizen)
Sex: (Male/ Female) Male
Do you have work rights in Evo City?: (Y/N) Y
Experience: (I worked in SAS for 4 years I was in bomb squad for 5 years)
Are you currently in the posession of a weapons licence?:  (Y/N) Y
Within the last 10 years, have you been to court in Evo City or elsewhere and been convicted of an offence?: (Y/N) N
Within the last 5 years, in Evo City or elsewhere, have you been found guilty of an offence (other than a minor traffic offence) where the court has decided to record no conviction:  (Y/N) N
You must state if you have ever been a Police Officer and include the jurisdiction. Former: (Y/N) (N)
Have you ever shot a person?: (Y/N) Y
Out of self defence woud you shoot a person?: (Y/N)If they show a threat to me yes I would
Would you torture someone to get infrmation?: (Y/N)No I would interrogate
Are you a psychopath?: (Y/N)N
I will talk to Hostage about your Application.
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-16-2017, 03:39 PM)Wreckpod1 Wrote: OOC Forum name: (Wreckpod1)
OOC Steam name: (Ryuk)
Family name: (Shinigami)
Name: (Ryuk Shinigami)
Other names used: (None)
Citizenship: (US Citizen)
Sex: (Male/ Female) Male
Do you have work rights in Evo City?: (Y/N) Y
Experience: (I worked in SAS for 4 years I was in bomb squad for 5 years)
Are you currently in the posession of a weapons licence?:  (Y/N) Y
Within the last 10 years, have you been to court in Evo City or elsewhere and been convicted of an offence?: (Y/N) N
Within the last 5 years, in Evo City or elsewhere, have you been found guilty of an offence (other than a minor traffic offence) where the court has decided to record no conviction:  (Y/N) N
You must state if you have ever been a Police Officer and include the jurisdiction. Former: (Y/N) (N)
Have you ever shot a person?: (Y/N) Y
Out of self defence woud you shoot a person?: (Y/N)If they show a threat to me yes I would
Would you torture someone to get infrmation?: (Y/N)No I would interrogate
Are you a psychopath?: (Y/N)N

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We would like to welcome
Ryuk Shinigami (Ryuk) as Trial- Agent

After a discussion between Hostage and me, We decided to give you a chance! 

Welcome to the team.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 2 users Like Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Altoria, Flex
I will be online again and in the weekend aswell. More free time and less terrible planning in real.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Flex

We would like to welcome
The Classic Man(Matar) and Edward F.Colt(Marak) as Agents

Glad tat we met and seen echother again. Welcome to the team.

• Flex
I apologize for not being online this weekend. Saturday my laptop went into the red. I try to empty my folders on my laptop. But a friend will help me with that since some options are not working.
  • Flex
Clan looks great, going for that official tag? Wink

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Flex, Archer

We would like to welcome
Roman Anderson (In-N-Out™) And Frank 'Muffin' Goliath (FL:RP] Mr. Muffin | trade.tf) And Heidi Kurtis ([FL:RP] Ratato SKRR SKRRR) As A Agent

Welcome to the team.

[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Flex's post:
  • Altoria
(09-26-2017, 06:29 PM)FlexibleBread45 Wrote: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We would like to welcome
Roman Anderson (In-N-Out™) And Frank 'Muffin' Goliath (FL:RP] Mr. Muffin | trade.tf) And Heidi Kurtis ([FL:RP] Ratato SKRR SKRRR) As A Agent

Welcome to the team.

They will be added to our Ranks.  Well done to all.
  • Flex
Free time is coming for me. Tomorrow and in the weekend. Smile
Life is hard, and I struggle to go trough it. But I will be online.
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Falc, Flex, Link
(10-04-2017, 10:01 PM)Hostage Wrote: Free time is coming for me. Tomorrow and in the weekend. Smile
Life is hard, and I struggle to go trough it. But I will be online.

This is the sort of determination that leads to success.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 5 users Like Link's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Jonas, Flex, Janzo 火, Altoria