Kindness to strangers
Today my friend and I went to a guys party rp. He was relatively new with 3k on him. I asjed about music and he said he couldn't afford, so my friend and I chipped in 12.5k each to get him a radio, we bought it for him and he was so stoked. Thanking us a million times, over and over. He tried giving money for it but I refused to accept and I said something he can do in return was read the entire rules and sign up to the forums. He's 13 and his name is_batman_ give him a yell if yiu see him online.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes Grant's post:
  • Alec
I once gave a 2 hour guy 4k so that he could buy a trabant (since he didn't have a car), he bought it and instantly sold it by mistake when trying to spawn it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I always try to visit roleplays of low-hour people to encourage them
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
A simple kind gesture can make newcomers stay and give to the community. Keep it up bud.
i also RPed with you in the past. Your good at it!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I once gave a Dutch new player a Mini Cooper. Never seen him again

Divey used to spontanteously give out large amounts of his money to random people for literally no reason.

I guess that was kindness? Or maybe idiocy? I'm not too sure...
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Divey
(01-10-2017, 04:53 PM)Tomo Wrote: Divey used to spontanteously give out large amounts of his money to random people for literally no reason.

Many 10ks have been lost to my sudden burst of kindness.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Tomo
(01-10-2017, 04:53 PM)Tomo Wrote: Divey used to spontanteously give out large amounts of his money to random people for literally no reason.

Idiocy. I believe Wink

sorry die v

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Tomo, Divey
Helping players with their roleplays is what the server needs!
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Archer
I was never really fully introduced to the roleplaying in FL (until I reached my 150 hours or so) by Infernaw. She took me under her wings and showed me the way. Jesus is love, Infernaw is life.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Infernaw