Unban Request - Grant
Your name: [FL:RP] Grant
Your SteamID:
[url=javascript: setsearch('STEAM_0:1:41879812')]STEAM_0:1:41879812[/url]
Your ban ID: 75560
Banned by: Infer
Reason:"
Placing a public building without permission, staff disrespect"
Involved: Infer, myself and some other guy.  
Why we should unban you:I never got direct permission but Feffe did teleport to me and did know what was going on, was saying the dupe looked fine etc etc. I couldn't just "move my trailer" considering I had props all over. It wasn't a dupe. Gave me 5 seconds to pack it up? How am I even meant to make a dupe within five seconds. I never disrespected infer, I did however call the guy who SUDDENLY wanted to do a clothing store RP a variety of rude terms. It's simply unfair that I have to pack up my RP of which I was doing for hours... just so someone else can start a RP. Did I handle the situation as best of my abilties? No. However, nor did Infer. He sent me two PM's, me angered by someone being a minge around my store, I didn't have a moment to think about the PM, which was a pain because usually when I'm talking to an admin it's a 'sit' on a building so I can concentrate on it. After receiving my 'five second' warning, I was shocked and angry. I can't weld everything, dupe and such within five seconds. I was alt-tabbed and I start seeing infer deleting my props.  
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
Oh, and Infer snarkly said "I'm not Feffe am I" If I had somewhat approval from Feffe, built before Infer was even on why do I need to re-seek permission if it was ok'd like 2-3 hours prior?
I was the clothing store guy. You were quite rude to me when I went and politely asked you to move your trailer which was blocking the entire public area. You were only just able to go into the stores. If you were rude to me I can imagine you would be rude to others.
At first I was not rude, I just said no. Plain and simple. That's when you leave. You were hassling me like a child for a good five minutes. My RP was setup there for roughly 3-4 hours buddy.
As I am mentioned, I will give you my side of the story.

I teleported to you as you asked for a prop limit increase for a trailer you were building, to which I declined. You however did not ask me for a public build permission.

As you were only asking for a prop limit increase, I automatically assumed that you had already been granted public build permission from one of the other staff members online.

I, however, never gave you public build permission. So no, you did not have "somewhat" approval from me, as you never asked for approval.
Okay so at first I see your dupe, and just like any other staff member, at first I let it slide.
However, when the @ calls started rolling in saying your dupe was in their way, we all checked if you had permission in the first place.

I didn't give you five seconds. I gave you at least 5-10 minutes. At first you even ignored me on the OOC until I PMed you about your building.
Later on I lost my patience because you didn't move it like I told you to do, so I told you once more to move it, but more strict this time.

Instead of just moving it, you put the victim cape on immediately:
[19:13:14][FL:RP] Grant(STEAM_0:1:41879812)said: /r Was there for fucking hours... and you guys ust fucking push me away

As soon as you removed the build, you muttered in your voice chat saying the following:
"F*cking admin, f*cking c*nt"

Not to mention your hostile behaviour towards anyone that would say anything against your build:
[19:11:22][FL:RP] Grant(STEAM_0:1:41879812)said: .// Fuck off ya wanker.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
As the time limit of 7 days without an answer has passed, I will deny this unban request.

Denied.