License Points
Brick 
Title of Suggestion: License Points

Description: The ability to add points to someone's license when they do a minor traffic crime and when they get 3 of these points they will get an arrest warrant. This is something to do on the database, for example in the citizen database then you click on their name and it will have "Add Points" aswell as "Total Points" or something where it displays the points on their license.

Why: Some traffic crimes are not suitable for an arrest/fine.
The following 3 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Idea, PhantomSolaris, trxsh
+Support
Yes, we could add a driving license interface and add points which last for 20 ingame mins then they get removed?

+Support anyways!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Idea
+Support, would improve Traffic PoliceRP.
Neutral, I'm not sure how often this will get used and if it is efficient enough to do it without a system implemented.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+Support
(01-08-2017, 04:28 PM)Rαtαtσskrr Wrote: Yes, we could add a driving license interface and add points which last for 20 ingame mins then they get removed?

+Support anyways!
+Support

Normally I would -support suggestions like these and in the past I have actually minused something very similar. HOWEVER with the new Nexus database I see this as something that could realistically implemented with ease.

I even think that if a player gets enough points in say a one hour period then they shouldn't be able to spawn a vehicle, however they could still break into one with a lock pick and drive illegally.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Tomo, Bobby
Yeah what Marty said.

+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Marty
+ Support

YES!
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over