GHOSTK1LL3R party?
(01-08-2017, 01:06 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I'm happy that you wanted to compensate the previous hacking, by now giving advise how to improve the admin's security further.

I've got to say though, you need to start fresh and not search the boundaries or dig up old sh*t. I hope you can just enjoy the server like we all do. Please be aware that you've not got any more privileges than anyone here, you've only been unbanned. If you screw up justice will be done.

Welcome back

I really hope he will be able to enjoy the server without staff trying to hunt him down for any minor thing
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Fultz, Marty
Hory Shet
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Where the fuck is my shoutout? What a great "friend" Sad
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Tomo,
We in NO WAY WHATSOEVER got along previously. Hopefully we can put that all behind us.
The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Tomo, Reebs,
Babeeee Heart 
(01-08-2017, 03:57 AM)Hitman Wrote: We in NO WAY WHATSOEVER got along previously. Hopefully we can put that all behind us.
lmao no ToungeToungeTounge
Welcome Back!
This is just an earlier april fools joke right? This is what the 7th (I may be remembering wrong as its 3am) perm you have now been unpermed for? Yet those who do simple small shit and get permed dont get a second chance much less a possible 7th... Lol now I sit back and wait for the shit storm.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
GHOSTK1LL3R always finds his way back somehow xD. To think that it's that many perm bans though xD
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
If you care so much to keep getting unbanned then it's good that your unbanned have fun on the servers.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]