Posting for Danny

Your name: [FL:RP] Danny Boy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86911091

Your ban ID: 75490

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Knowingly possessing illegitimately granted items and in-game money

Involved: Ghost, Zambie, Enzo Amore, Ratatoskrr, Agorith

Why we should unban you:

Firstly, i would like to say that the entire reason of this ban is not legitimate. Firstly due to the fact that i have never once owned or being given any type of "illegitimately granted" item. It has come clear that the excuse that is being given for my ban is the small amount of money "$80,000" that was given to me from ghost. However, this money was not illegitimate as it was given in game with the 100% legit /givemoney command which can even be checked in logs. At this time, i just wanted someone to balance up my money to 2mil which is why i was asking people in the teamspeak channel to give me 80k which then happened to be ghost when he offered it. While all of this "abusing" crap was going on, i wasn't aware at all of it. Apparently they we're recorded talking about this via skype which is ironic considering the only person i have on skype is zambie who i added after this case happened.

Also, after having been confirmed that part of the reasoning of my ban was due to the fact that i was in teamspeak with them after they we're banned. Which i have confirmed by Jan who has steam messaged me recently and proceeded to tell me that apparently logs of my inventory can prove me as guilty of taking illegitimate items from ghost. However, i have not seen any proof at all of this items and i believe that if an admin was to look into my inventory, and my purchasing history, that there is no irregular activity at all.

[Image: 15909780_1175945922453485_1378036967_n.j...e=58721E8B]

I have also been told that a recording that was used as "evidence" has been claimed of me saying "I'ts okay because i've spent it all" . Yes i agree myself that this sounds very bad. But although i said this, doesn't mean i was been serious. It was a joke to the others after i found out about their ban because they had brought up the 80k that was given to me. However, because i trusted ghost enough, i trusted that he had not given me illegitimately gained money.

To conclude, i would just like to say that i am sure if an admin was to look into the logs, they would clearly see that i have not received anything at all that is illegitimate and they will also see that my spending history on the server [market] has been normal as i have rarely even purchased anything.

I was not even going to bother posting this UBR as tbh i think my ban was a rushed mistake that was done simply because i am friends with the convicted ones, which i personally think is completely wrongs as if someone would have come to have a civil conversation with me about it, it could have been 100% cleared up and would only have taken about 10 minutes.

Either way, here goes. And i would only like those involved to comment as i do not want a shitstorm of arguments and considering i am forum banned, cannot answer as fast as i previously could.
We have already spoken about this Danny. Why are you making an UBR?
Like I said I will check a few things with Avgar who was mainly involved with the first wave of bans regarding this.

Also I already told you that several others came to me just in case they had any exploited stuff. You could easily have done the same, but you didn't.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Information 
post on behalf of Danny boy

Firstly I would just like to say yes Infernaw, I know you have spoken to me about sorting it internally with Avgar, etc. However, I wanted to post a UBR on the safe side as I wanted to bring everything up. This was in hope that nothing will be kept out from this UBR and everything comes to light so that it is dealt with fully.

Also, I would like to give chance to anybody involved to come forward with their information/opinions on the UBR.

To reply to you also, yes people came forward with their exploited items. However, considering I did not know at the time that the money has a possibility of being illegitimate, I wasn't really worried. And I know you are probably thinking "when ghost was banned, why didn't he say anything" and that's for the sole reason because I trusted ghost. And I trusted that he would not give me cheated money in the possibility of me getting banned for it.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Nobody else needs to post their opinions because everything is already out and discussed. No need to repeat ourselves with walls of text.
It shouldn't take long until we've reached a conclusion. 

I understand that this is a tricky situation, but you could've come forward about it just in case instead of assuming it would be okay, because you had already spent it all.
again posting for Danny boy

Okay, infernaw, as long as everything is out in the open and all the facts are considered, I wouldn't mind if you closed this UBR until you have made a conclusion. U just wanted to make sure it was fully open. However, I do need to correct you on one thing.

The 80k that I got given has not been spent at all. I had about 2mil when I was banned of which the 80k is still there.
You can also check logs, and you will see that I have to spend extremely little money on the server since and you could easily still just take 80k from my in game balance
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Hello, Danny Boy,

We have sufficient evidence that you were aware that the money which was given to you was illegitimate. At no point in time, as Infernaw has pointed out, have you come forward to anyone from the staff team once you had learned of this, which is pretty much on-par with the situation that the rest have ended up in.

Therefore, your unban request is now denied.
I've been speculating a lot about this ban and I would like to be given some time to work on this whole Ghost case.

Appeal has been re-opened.
Posting on behalf of Danny Boy

Thank you for reopening my case Infernaw. Glad to see that it is at least still being reviewed and considered. I really appreciate it.
[Image: unknown.png]
Infernaw and I will reach a conclusion in the coming few days, apologies for the long wait.
On the grounds of the context of the recorded evidence as well as your conflicting testimony (namely you stating that you don't know the money was illegitimate in this unban request, while, in the recording you state otherwise) this unban request is now denied.