Problem
So I bought 5 big pocket and 5 smal pocket(62500$ ig money), picked up all and I used all, but have not received more inventory size and all pockets lost.
now my inventory buged 366/350
Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance
Tried rejoining?
Yes, but nothing
I would contact an admin, if you've restarted gmod... It sounds like a complex issue.
I think you have to use the pockets in your inventory first before you get more space.

Also you said that the pockets are lost, which is not true, you still have them in your inventory.
Dare to think!
I have used all the pockets, but all was lost, then the server Crashed. When I came back, the pockets were not in the inventory and the money is lost.
If possible I would like to get my money back, took a long time to collect the money.
Sorry for the double post, but... anyone can give back my money?
(12-10-2011, 05:18 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: I think you have to use the pockets in your inventory first before you get more space.

Also you said that the pockets are lost, which is not true, you still have them in your inventory.

That bug can only appear if he had pockets and then deleted some.

For an example, i have 1000/1000 Inventory space, and i need to pick up some fish, that means i need to buy some pockets.. I buy the pockets, now i have 1000/1075 inventory space i pick up the fish, and then accidently drops some pockets. Lets say someone took them a friend or so. That results in he now has 1075/1000.

Hope it helped. :S
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
You may have Boxed pockets??

if so use them
I used all of them, but was not transformed into a package and I did not get more space.