I love the new team
What has happened lol

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 3 users Like Envy's post:
  • Prosto, Haarek, Ivan Tempski
someone is messing with the forum. And im afraid i know who is changing it, why he is changing it and what he is changing it to....
(01-03-2017, 11:24 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: someone is messing with the forum. And im afraid i know who is changing it, why he is changing it and what he is changing it to....

Its been fixed  Cheese
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Don't worry. The forum software got updated which displayed these ranks which are normally hidden.

Admitting, it's quite shocking to see that these people were still moderator on specific threads or subforums. They've however not used it in their advantage, which I'm thankful for.

Problem solved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Arkten, Envy, mintblackbeard
I thought someone was playing a good ol' prank on SoulRipper
(01-03-2017, 11:56 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Don't worry. The forum software got updated which displayed these ranks which are normally hidden.

Admitting, it's quite shocking to see that these people were still moderator on specific threads or subforums. They've however not used it in their advantage, which I'm thankful for.

Problem solved.

ahahahha atleast you got a 2 in 1 out of it. Tounge
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(01-03-2017, 11:56 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Don't worry. The forum software got updated which displayed these ranks which are normally hidden.

Problem solved.

And that's why you shouldn't use hidden secondary ranks. There's an add on for that lol Smile

Should get someone that knows forum software
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-04-2017, 02:58 AM)Marty Wrote:

Problem solved.

And that's why you shouldn't use hidden secondary ranks. There's an add on for that lol Smile

A little harsh, don't you think?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Broccoli, Arkten, Grant
That almost gave me a heart attack!....Seeing "The Doctor"' again i mean.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(01-04-2017, 06:50 AM)Midget Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 02:58 AM)Marty Wrote:

Problem solved.

A little harsh, don't you think?

lol I more meant to take a look at it instead of the way that now reads haha. No not meant to be harsh
[Image: giphy.gif]