I'm Back!
Tongue 
Dear Fearless Community,

I have decided after a long time of being away from the community due to something I did that was very uncalled for that I will return once again. This time I am more mature an incidents like that will never happen again and am less stressed out as my exams have passed for the time being.

Some of you will be glad I'm back, but others wont. To the others who are not I will try my best to build bridges with you as I believe everyone deserves a second chance. To the players who have never met me before I look forward to roleplaying with you and to the friends from before it will be good for a good catch-up and roleplay! Smile

I will be on the server form time to time starting this weekend (After my English Exam) and will be on every now and again I will not be as active as I was before but I'm back. That's all too it I think. I look forward to joining the server soon!

Yours Sincerely,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Welcome back!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
HELL YES!

You need a new sig ma boi

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Welcome back joe
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(01-03-2017, 08:15 PM)Rαtαtσskrr Wrote: HELL YES!

You need a new sig ma boi

How dare you insult Rick. You need to watch the show seriously.......
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

Welcome back Joe! Wait what?!

Hello William I had no idea your name was Joe xD
Regards,
Joe Joe

Welcome back Joseph.
Shall we get the villas going again eh?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hey!
Welcome back to FL!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]