PR: Jordy
(01-06-2017, 06:28 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Posting as a respond to Danny from Jordy;

"But considering the staff team seem to favour Jordy" staff members would not be allowed to do such thing it would be classed as corrupt. you should know about this from your mate ghost being like that and you aiding him. You have no feet to stand on at this current time so don't make an accusation of corrupt staff as you are not one to talk.

Posting on behalf of Danny Boy

This has nothing to do with ghost and the current situation that i'm in. And considering you have no idea whats going on right now, i suggest you refrain from bringing that up and focus on the fact that the evidence is pretty clear of you chatting shit / threatening, etc which violates TOS. You say you have apologised, who to? Because im pretty sure its me that should be getting that apology,. And not once have i said the staff team are "corrupt" It is simple knowledge that they favour you on this issue, especially the fact that an admin supported a reduction on the basis of "ive known him for years, he could be a valuable part of the community"
[Image: unknown.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
You should be nice to people Wink

~Post removed by Brikaas~
Hello,

I can confirm that the length of Jordys ban was discussed within the staff team, and it was not only one admin that decided that the original punishment of 6 months was a bit extreme for said incident.

After discussing the case within the team, the ban was reduced by the admin himself who issued the ban, after several voiced their opinion of the ban length.

As the case has already been gone through within the team, and Jordy has already received his punishment, I will deny this PR.

Denied.