Wtf happened last night?
I got a feeling they won't be coming back again lol
Now i kinda feel how Soul feels when other people says that he has trust issues.
This was such a random thing to wake up to lol why did they do that was it like one last middle finger to Soul or Avgar or was it like an I'm leaving anyway so who gives a fuck or like some sort of message? Regardless i like agorith and everything as a friend but this was fucking dumb and i don't condone it. Not the leaking part i couldnt give an ass about that the part with giving money or what not.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Arkten
To be honest with you there is a lot more illegitimate stuff out there than what is noticeable.

One of the biggest ones is developers giving their friends money and items and then deleting those logs and or making it invisible.

Pretty disappointing stuff from Ghost he should have known he would have got caught.

This is why staff members get permed as soon as they resign until they are deranked.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • trxsh
Why wasn't Ghost permed right after resigning? There were 3-4 days after his resignation before he pulled this, right?
(01-05-2017, 10:44 AM)RobotDuck Wrote: Why wasn't Ghost permed right after resigning? There were 3-4 days after his resignation before he pulled this, right?

I believe they needed to further investigate the case to see if any other members were involved.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(01-05-2017, 11:36 AM)Eclipze Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 10:44 AM)RobotDuck Wrote: Why wasn't Ghost permed right after resigning? There were 3-4 days after his resignation before he pulled this, right?

I believe they needed to further investigate the case to see if any other members were involved.

He means why wasn't he permed as a safe perm so that someone could strip the rank before something like this could happen.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Random
(01-05-2017, 11:43 AM)Create Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 11:36 AM)Eclipze Wrote:

He means why wasn't he permed as a safe perm so that someone could strip the rank before something like this could happen.

He resigned at about 1 am and there were no higher staff online to take his rank away on the forums or in game. The bad shit he did happened on the night he resigned in the early hours of the morning.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
#Danwasinnocent.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(01-05-2017, 07:24 PM)Rαtαtσskrr Wrote: #Danwasinnocent.

Oh god pls no... not another #
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Ceddyhmra
#WeNeedMoreHashtags