Your name:
frtiz

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:48745593

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Reebs

Reason:
I got banned till i could prove that I don't own the other 2 accounts that for some reason is being shared with my account which I totaly understand. It was late so my friend (the owner of the other 2 accounts) wasn't online which is the reason why I couldn't prove right there on the server.

Involved:
shh - STEAM_0:0:135386470
Hjalle - STEAM_0:0:75146124
Ablin Andsson - STEAM_0:0:57083719
fritz - STEAM_0:1:48745593

Why we should unban you:
I own the accounts fritz and Ablin Andsson. Fritz is the account im using to play gmod.
I can't come up with any other reason why it said that shh and Hjalle shares with me other than the time a couple of years ago, I was at his house and we probobly shared to get him to play a game he didn't have (He had Gmod back then). I removed the sharing right after and in my steam settings today, it showes only my accounts Ablin Andsson and fritz

Reebs kindly told me he had to ban me till as I said, could prove that I dont own the accounts shh and Hjalle.
The only way I can think of to prove this is probobly to join with my friend and show him.

I have almost 400h and donator status on the server. I have felt bad the time I've been banned even though I did nothing. It was just a precaution.
I really want to get back in there and RP.

hope you all had a happy new year!!

Lukas/fritz
Good afternoon, Fritz.

I apologize for the late reply.

The only way you would be able to prove that the accounts that you mentioned are different people is logging onto the server all at the same time, all using Voice Chat.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(01-05-2017, 01:50 PM)Reebs Wrote: Good afternoon, Fritz.

The only way you would be able to prove that the accounts that you mentioned are different people is logging onto the server all at the same time, all using Voice Chat.

Hey , no worries for the late response.

Ye , I thought that would be the only way. I guess we will have to arrange a time then to join the server. I need to tell my friend too.

I've been really looking forward to this. Thanks
(01-05-2017, 06:57 PM)Luke194 Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 01:50 PM)Reebs Wrote: Good afternoon, Fritz.

Hey , no worries for the late response.

Ye , I thought that would be the only way. I guess we will have to arrange a time then to join the server. I need to tell my friend too.

I've been really looking forward to this. Thanks

No problem. We'll be in touch to confirm a date.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Good afternoon, Fritz,

I would just like to confirm that you are still interested in pursuing this appeal.

If not, I will deny this UBR as it has been far past the 7-day mark since the last staff reply, and in accordance with UBR Rule 6, after a staff member has replied, the burden falls on you to reply in 7 days or less.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

As it has been more than 7 days since the last reply from Fritz, who has shown no interest in this appeal, this UBR is now denied in accordance with UBR Rule 6. Feel free to play another UBR when appropriate.

Denied and moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran