Saul Goodman's UBLR
Your name: Tomo (Saul Goodman)

Your blacklist ID: 87759

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56134140

Reason: BRA (77220) - FailRP as SRU

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Infernaw

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
Your conclusion of the player report:

What I'm trying to say is that as an SRU, you shouldn't have to deal with a situation like Billy.
You're supposed to respond to things suchas raids, etc. But of course I shouldn't need to explain this to you.

You'll be blacklisted off SRU for failing to roleplay your job.

Okay hold up. I’ve been blacklisted because I dealt with a man who was being a nuisance just outside the Nexus? What was I supposed to do? Call a cop? It was the SRU he was bothering and he had also been inside the Nexus lobby just prior to this. Are you telling me that SRU are not allowed to deal with/apprehend anyone unless they are called to a raid? Billy had been personally irritating us (the SRU) and so I responded within our rights.

I have asked for the other people involved to explain the Billy situation here too.

I’m not gay but $5 is $10 - SRU Sergeant 
[FL:RP] Ryan :)  - The Security Guard
FloppyWiener (BlackWidow) - Billy himself
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I'm not a hoe but $5 is $10 here

Being the SRU sergeant, I’m the one who orders the SRU to follow my commands and I instructed them to watch out for a man named Billy Betwin. I had been in contact with this man before where he insulted me by calling me a white cracker and I then insulted him by calling him a chinky so I thought it was fair to warn all other officers about him (I guess I got easily offended).

Tomo, doing his job and remaining at the Nexus, was confronted by Billy Betwin directly infront of the Nexus who attempted to hug him and dance around him, and acting according to my previous warning he tazed him. The death of his body was a complete move body tool accident, as Tomo stated and as Tomo reinforced, Billy did NOT respawn as he was going along with the roleplay.
Hi, it's Billy here.

From reading both the player report and the unblacklist request. I acknowledge Tomo's side of the story; Yes I did act verbally abusive towards SRU and even being physically aggressive, I also did hug Tomo without consent which he tazed me for.

The story begins with me entering the nexus because I had identified an old enemy of mine: SRU Sergeant. I and the Sergeant had a personal feud between us because I knew him a while ago but had an argument which ended horrendously. I entered the nexus and went up in front of the SRU Sergeant and called him a: "White Cracker", we then went back and forth at each other with insults which, at one point he called me a: "Chink" which, is the point at which I completely lost it. I acted physically aggressive and was forced out the Nexus. Later on, I went up to an SRU personnel(Tomo) and hugged him without speaking a word or what so ever. He responded by pulling out his tazer and tazed me.

From when Tomo tazed me, my body had collapsed onto the road - Tomo tried to move my body onto the pavement but while doing so the same security guard I think from the video, got in the way and I died. This was indeed an accident not intentional.

When I died I purposely did not respawn because I wanted to see how they would roleplay it out.
I know that you were already dead at the time, but assaulting your body the way they did was just very unnecessary and "mingy".

Thank you for your feedback regarding the scenario. I will remove the blacklist, because I feel like if a staff would be on at the time, a tell-off would be enough.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]