Whats the most hilarious thing that has happened to you on FL?
(01-05-2017, 08:21 PM)Viljo Wrote: I pretended to be a girl and people believed me.

This...
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
There was a bug in the old say were people would randomly die,

Alot of people around me start to randomly die and I would just pick up their guns and die a minute later of that same bug.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • DreeBott
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Necroposting
Now for me it's when I was spawning my mechanic dupe and someone drove into it as it spawned. It made the 'Demon Car bug' which killed when exiting. Props didn't move it and it was funny when over 10 people died to it, A admin came (Brikaas I think) and said 'What happens when I get out'? Do I get injured or instantly die? And before he even finished he got out and died instantly.

Fucking 8/8
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Coupcunt
When someone did a wooden carriage,it flew from Main Street to Nexus side street and nailed someone(I think ARPA)in the head
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Truth.
I was a bank robber and robbed this place doing a bank rp and got them all in the back and hostaged them so the police didn't just straight up run in, I got them all to wear the security clothes I was wearing then we walking in a straight line out of the bank. confused the police and whilst they ran in to "catch" me I was already down the street in my car.

another would be when we got the whole police team and swat hostaged apart from a police sergeant, instead of killing him we decided to threaten him that if he came close to our base again we would kill them all, him being smart ran in and we killed them all.

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
The following 5 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Random, Robbtja, Exotic, jhayw, Avgar
when the president made swearing illegal, the requests were amazing
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(03-03-2017, 10:51 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: Now for me it's when I was spawning my mechanic dupe and someone drove into it as it spawned. It made the 'Demon Car bug' which killed when exiting. Props didn't move it and it was funny when over 10 people died to it, A admin came (Brikaas I think) and said 'What happens when I get out'? Do I get injured or instantly die? And before he even finished he got out and died instantly.

freaking 8/8

Sad 

The following 1 user Likes Coupcunt's post:
  • Eclipze

The following 8 users Like Robbtja's post:
  • Eeee394, Envy, Joe Joe, jhayw, Random, Balls, Haarek, Avgar