Whats the most hilarious thing that has happened to you on FL?
The title says it all,what is the most hilarious event that has happened to you on Fearless?
I think mine is this:I was doing a detective RP,and equipped a pistol in BP Side Street.I turned around,and saw a guy behind me.He said 'Ok don't hurt me',dropped $500 and walked away before I could say something.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Arkten
This thread, biggest joke around.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • TJ Howard
People getting ran over and their ragdoll flying into a wall
Had many moments tbh. Too many to count.
Holdem, having a trabant in a sit. He put it down, boosted backwards and completly smashed me.

Another one is when me and Broccoli were in Jonas' car, Jonas went in a mod sit, left his car unlocked. I took it and Broccoli was still in the car, we drove off and were around villas when Jonas came back and noticed his car wasn't there he teleported to it and Broccoli had no clue who was driving, he took the wheel and went driving towards the lake he said, "Do you want to see this awesome drift?", and he drove straight into a tree and died.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(01-01-2017, 04:49 PM).Panda. Wrote: Holdem, having a trabant in a sit. He put it down, boosted backwards and completly smashed me.

Another one is when me and Broccoli were in Jonas' car, Jonas went in a mod sit, left his car unlocked. I took it and Broccoli was still in the car, we drove off and were around villas when Jonas came back and noticed his car wasn't there he teleported to it and Broccoli had no clue who was driving, he took the wheel and went driving towards the lake he said, "Do you want to see this awesome drift?", and he drove straight into a tree and died.

Would of been a good drift, not gonna lie. xP
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Being a cop or SRU, it's always hilarious because you get to talk with so many people and put them in jail.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 11 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Tomo, Random, Broccoli, Haarek, Divey, Panda, Meteor, Joe Joe, jhayw, Avgar
The Clan war (Camorro vs Illuzion)

Most of the Camorros fought at the front somewhere near Bar/Villas. Few stayed at the Border at the Industrial Entrance. Jan and two bodyguards were hidden in the industrial. Me, Divey, Generation and Lightbeer were at the Border. When Generation and Lightbeer went to look after Jan I whispered to Divey "Hey, wanna backstab Jan?" as kind of a joke. He then whispered back "Yes, I already have 2.25 million from Ghost. We can split it. Let's go.". That moment was so awkward... I eventually asked him if he meant this for real and he said "Yes. When I say 'Pancakes' we shoot Generation and Lightbeer."

**Generation and Lightbeer came back**
**Awkward silence ingame and on teamspeak**
Divey: "Does someone here have pancakes?"
**Shooting sounds in the backround**
**Awkward silence again**

That moment was so weird and awkward, I had to hold my breath to not laugh.
We eventually arrived at the factory Jan hid in. I was lockpicking the door, threw two very misplaced molotovs against said door. We rushed in. Both died. End of story.

Generation was so mad after this :D
He was afk when i killed him and when he came back he though a bug killed him so he went to check the logs xD...
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Divey
(01-04-2017, 10:51 PM)Rαtαtσskrr Wrote:

The kettle finished boiling at 17 seconds and gradually got more intense as the video continued xD
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 7 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Jonas, Broccoli, Panda, dawson270500, jhayw, Avgar