UBR
(12-31-2016, 11:49 PM)BragCorn Wrote: --PR Poster--

Hello Jafro,

I have read your side of the story and have thought if i should post a reply to your UBR. You have a high number of hours and you should actually know that any prop abuse is prohibited in the CityRP Servers. And if you van was "Stuck" and i Quote the following line that you have wrote in your Reason :

"I spawned it in it was bugged and wouldn't let me in, I requested an admin using @ several times but was ignored (I was polite and calm when asking) as you can see in the video my van was in the middle of the road causing blockages I decided to move my van into the burger king car park until an admin was available (sending a further @)"

In this instance if you WOULDNT proppush i would told you to :
1. Park your Vehicle
2. Ignore you and respond to the President to the Industrial.

And if i chose for Nr 1. You could have been telling me or any other Police Officer/SRU that are confrontating you to tell in LOOC that you Van is bugged and to bear with you or to give you the time for an admin/moderator to respond.

I am well aware that 'prop abuse' is prohibited however this was not the case, I moved my bugged vehicle out of the middle of the road and into the car park, I don't see how I abused anything here, I could have been an arsehole and left my vehicle out in the middle of the road but I decided I would do the (clearly not) decent thing and not hinder anyone driving in/out of town.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by Jafro - 12-31-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: UBR - by BragCorn - 12-31-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: UBR - by Jafro - 01-01-2017, 12:02 AM
RE: UBR - by Random - 01-03-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: UBR - by Infernaw - 01-10-2017, 04:00 PM