UBR
Your name: Jafro

Your blacklist ID:87751 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:33796943

ReasonToungeroppushing

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Random

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

The reason why I proppushed my OWN van was because when I spawned it in it was bugged and wouldn't let me in, I requested an admin using @ several times but was ignored (I was polite and calm when asking) as you can see in the video my van was in the middle of the road causing blockages I decided to move my van into the burger king car park until an admin was available (sending a further @) You can see quite clearly I was not malicious or disruptive I just moved my van out of the way so that players weren't blocked. clearly the player who reported me done no investigation and if an admin had responded to his @ I would have explained my reason for proppushing. Personally I think this is a petty blacklist
--PR Poster--

Hello Jafro,

I have read your side of the story and have thought if i should post a reply to your UBR. You have a high number of hours and you should actually know that any prop abuse is prohibited in the CityRP Servers. And if you van was "Stuck" and i Quote the following line that you have wrote in your Reason :

"I spawned it in it was bugged and wouldn't let me in, I requested an admin using @ several times but was ignored (I was polite and calm when asking) as you can see in the video my van was in the middle of the road causing blockages I decided to move my van into the burger king car park until an admin was available (sending a further @)"

In this instance if you WOULDNT proppush i would told you to :
1. Park your Vehicle
2. Ignore you and respond to the President to the Industrial.

And if i chose for Nr 1. You could have been telling me or any other Police Officer/SRU that are confrontating you to tell in LOOC that you Van is bugged and to bear with you or to give you the time for an admin/moderator to respond.
(12-31-2016, 11:49 PM)BragCorn Wrote: --PR Poster--

Hello Jafro,

I have read your side of the story and have thought if i should post a reply to your UBR. You have a high number of hours and you should actually know that any prop abuse is prohibited in the CityRP Servers. And if you van was "Stuck" and i Quote the following line that you have wrote in your Reason :

"I spawned it in it was bugged and wouldn't let me in, I requested an admin using @ several times but was ignored (I was polite and calm when asking) as you can see in the video my van was in the middle of the road causing blockages I decided to move my van into the burger king car park until an admin was available (sending a further @)"

In this instance if you WOULDNT proppush i would told you to :
1. Park your Vehicle
2. Ignore you and respond to the President to the Industrial.

And if i chose for Nr 1. You could have been telling me or any other Police Officer/SRU that are confrontating you to tell in LOOC that you Van is bugged and to bear with you or to give you the time for an admin/moderator to respond.

I am well aware that 'prop abuse' is prohibited however this was not the case, I moved my bugged vehicle out of the middle of the road and into the car park, I don't see how I abused anything here, I could have been an arsehole and left my vehicle out in the middle of the road but I decided I would do the (clearly not) decent thing and not hinder anyone driving in/out of town.
You are not supposed to take that in to your own hands, thats how situations like this happen. Sure, it was bugged. But like BragCorn said, you could have notified whoever had an issue with it that it was bugged.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]