Is there a person with a grudge against FL?
(12-30-2016, 11:57 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 11:38 PM)Zambie Wrote: Why are our SAs super inactive and get nothing done?

Just wondering do you know what are the exact roles or duties that the SA's are supposed to do, i personally don't but i'm asking you because you're a teacher and might know. i think infernaw said that avgar is on vacation atm and she is the only sa on atm.

The SA role is very minimal nowadays because Soul took a lot of the power from SAs and he has to approve anything that happens. The current job of the SAs is to conclude admin abuse cases, do promotions, and that is pretty much it. Everything else has to go through Soul for the most part. And when it comes to abuse cases, if there is actual abuse it is the same scenario as everything else. It has to go through Soul.

So yeah. Hope that helps

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a person with a grudge against FL? - by Create - 12-30-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Is there a person with a grudge against FL? - by User 19014 - 12-30-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Is there a person with a grudge against FL? - by Fultz - 12-31-2016, 12:10 AM