Is there a person with a grudge against FL?
(12-30-2016, 08:20 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 08:13 PM)Midget Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 07:59 PM)Dobby Wrote: If you are gonna use example at least use examples like Jan who has been here since 2011. (There are many loyal players just using Jan as a example).

I am more superior to Jan in every way, shape and form.

The thing is-Jan didn't get banned.
I didn't know Blade was permed either-I thought someone changed their name to Blade while DA'ing

Wow. 

1. Jan is loyal, even if he didn't get banned lmao
2. Blade was Perm'd are you dumb bruv, at least you know now even though I thought you made this thread in the name of blade.
3. If I changed my name to soulripper because i really wanted him banned neither of us would get done for DA lol
Man i wish i was Jan and people were talking about me so nicely instead people say i have a small dick behind my back lol lucky guy Jan.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Online people like me, I feel blessed.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Robbtja, Broccoli, Eclipze, Chech
(12-30-2016, 08:35 PM)Jan Wrote: Online people like me, I feel blessed.

Jan for owner OMG jan I luv you oh my gawd please RP with me yummy uhhhhhh. 

-Blade was like to to the whole staff team (Robbjta in particular lol)
3 months = loyal? pssh
Why ?

[Image: 933306b8a40d173a991fa56118092b54.png]

Why are our SAs super inactive and get nothing done?
(12-30-2016, 11:38 PM)Zambie Wrote: Why are our SAs super inactive and get nothing done?

Just wondering do you know what are the exact roles or duties that the SA's are supposed to do, i personally don't but i'm asking you because you're a teacher and might know. i think infernaw said that avgar is on vacation atm and she is the only sa on atm.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(12-30-2016, 11:57 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 11:38 PM)Zambie Wrote: Why are our SAs super inactive and get nothing done?

Just wondering do you know what are the exact roles or duties that the SA's are supposed to do, i personally don't but i'm asking you because you're a teacher and might know. i think infernaw said that avgar is on vacation atm and she is the only sa on atm.

The SA role is very minimal nowadays because Soul took a lot of the power from SAs and he has to approve anything that happens. The current job of the SAs is to conclude admin abuse cases, do promotions, and that is pretty much it. Everything else has to go through Soul for the most part. And when it comes to abuse cases, if there is actual abuse it is the same scenario as everything else. It has to go through Soul.

So yeah. Hope that helps
(12-30-2016, 08:35 PM)Jan Wrote: Online people like me, I feel blessed.

I kinda want to tell all these new kids and old story about you Jan, but that would probably just confuse them all and only a couple would understand.