Jonathon Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] JP

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:168685854 [/b]

Your ban ID: 75247

Banned by: [FL] Brikaas

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Several Officers (None of which i can recall the names of)

Why we should unban you:

As you can see by the video that was originally listed in the PR that was placed on me by BragCorn. I say 'You Killed me' in LOOC which came out wrong as i was meaning to say 'you shot me' or 'you almost killed me' As after shooting at me before even asking for me to get out of the vehicle, which happened before the incidents in this video took place. And i have been excused by multiple members of staff, on multiple occasions from running away after the person has began to shoot at me in a FearRP situation. As if your life is in risk then surely you take whatever measures are necessary to avoid being killed. And in the events prior to the ones taken place in the video. If you check the logs you will see my vehicle and me taking damage from an officer, before even asking me to step out my vehicle, so i kept driving and then apparently according to Brikaas, FearRP still applies when an officer almost killed me for a reason which wasn't even stated, i did nothing wrong, i drove on the right side of the road at 25mph on my cruise and several officers start trying to detain me, after one of them almost killed me. I stopped when the officers told me to and tried to explain in LOOC that the officer back there shot me so FearRP doesn't apply anymore.

I couldn't find the exact rule that states that if you are under fire or have been shot that FearRP no longer applies, but i have found confirmation of the rules assistance from a member of the administrative team.
http://imgur.com/R28Li68 
this image is off the thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=76740

There is also rule 12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option. Meaning that both the officer that shot me before the events in the video, and those cops that shot at me during the length of the video broke rule 12.9. I posed no viable threat to any of the officers, nor did they even attempt to explain why they pulled over just insisting me to 'Step out of the car.'

I would like to be unbanned as i believe i wasn't given the chance to explain my side of the situation and Brikaas didn't know why i decided to keep driving. This ban has made me look bad, being the third FearRP ban i have had, i have discussed situations involving FearRP using the /help command as i wanted to avoid another FearRP ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDagvqfWDrE
the only evidence which shows me trying to explain that i was shot at for no reason prior to the events in the video, as stated previously, i was trying to explain to the cops that i didn't need to step out of the vehicle, as from previously being in a fearRP situation by anothert officer, who then decided to shoot at me. Meaning that i had every right to continue driving the vehicle.
Good evening JP,

The video shows you and multiple police officers,
You were inside your RV and they were outside with their guns pointed. I do not know if shots were fired before the recording or now, however...

They had their guns pointed and asked you multiple times to get outside of the vehilce, you insted waited a few seconds and attempted to drive off which would be still breaking FearRP.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
During the length of the video, I waited a few seconds as i was trying to explain to them what just happened, which they wouldn't listen to and that i did nothing wrong and they persisted to try and arrest me by telling me to get out of my vehicle after one of their officers randomly shot me. I consulted my friend who also plays on the server whilst waiting in the vehicle asking if i was aloud to drive away and he said because the officer had shot at my vehicle, causing it to have 10% vehicle HP and endangered my life, FearRP no longer applied. If you are able to access/view the logs at the time of the incident you will see before my messages that i was shot at multiple times by officers, which is breaking the rule 12.9. In my opinion I don't consider my actions as breaking FearRP because an officer randomly shot at me, when i was pulled over previously, so i had every right to continue driving. I didn't want to get arrested for no reason, as all i did was driving, so i continued to drive after the officer shot at me. If anything, the officers you see present in the video, broke rule 12.9 by shooting at my car because i reversed, i posed no threat, officers were telling me to 'pull over' 'get out the car' So why did they shoot me for moving my car after yelling at me telling me to pull over as i was obviously blocking the road. Maybe i would have gotten out the vehicle if they weren't blocking it and trying to get in without giving me any reason to do so, one of the officers almost took my life, i was shot multiple times so how do i know that I'm safe leaving my recreational vehicle, which may i add is technically a home, Which technically means if an officer is trying to get me out or look inside of my home, then shouldn't he have a search warrant. So not having an arrest or search warrant on me doesn't give him any right to shoot me or arrest me until proven guilty. Which as stated previously, i had done nothing wrong to provoke the cops so why should i exit my home to an officer that nearly killed me.
Good afternoon JP,

Would you have any evidence to show that you have been shot before the recording of the video.
As you were standing within the RV, not being armed and just passivly being there. You should have complied with FearRP at that point. You however ignored it and continued to break FearRP.

Sorry for taking such a long time for a reply.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
As stated previously, the only evidence i have is in the video but if you are able to access the logs in your staff position then you will see before i said anything in LOOC that i was shot multiple times before the incident in the video took place. I was standing within the RV because my vehicle was very low HP and i was trying to discuss and reason with the cops as to why they wanted to step out the vehicle. One officer told me to pull over as i was blocking the road, so they had no right to shoot me when i did reverse my vehicle slowly in an effort to park it next to the road. I was in a role play position where i had almost been killed by an officer, so i had to make sure that i was safe leaving my vehicle, i didn't want to exit my vehicle and was attempting to reason with the officers from within the vehicle, to which they would not let me and you can clearly see in the video me trying to unlock the vehicle and step out (27 seconds in the video) but the officers were blocking my exit. My only intentions for driving again, at 10% vehicle HP, was to move my vehicle in a position where it is safe and that i can actually exit my vehicle. The officers were also very aggressive and wouldn't negotiate anything, they got arrest and search warrants on me meaning that if i did happen to step out of the vehicle they wouldn't listen to me and just incarcerate me. I can see how my actions can be breaking FearRP, but i tried to reason with them, officers were blocking the entrance to my vehicle, an officer told me to pull my vehicle over and that is what i attempted to do before they broke rule 12.9
Good afternoon JP,

I came to the conclusion to deny your current Unban Request.
You had all the time to comply with FearRP, you weren't getting shot, at that current moment.

Denied