Minecraft server
(12-27-2016, 06:33 PM)Midget Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 06:32 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: Honestly? No.

Game is dead tbh and players on that shit just hack the fuck out of it.

Only for people on FL with a not banned account.
That will make like a 2% difference. 
Minecraft is pretty much dead. Even some youtubers have moved on from it because it was dying.
I'll say what I said on the other community. Unless it's a custom modpack or a very popular modpack that needs a well developed
server, then tbh Minecraft won't really work.
Regards, Midget

Maybe make a Rust server instead of minecraft?
How about we sort out v2d first before we even try adapting to a new platform again?
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Random, RobotDuck
(12-27-2016, 06:33 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Modded Minecraft is the only playable Minecraft anymore for me, I played it to hell back in 2012 but now vanilla is just boring no matter what plugins (Factions, Hungergames, ect) you add to it.

(12-27-2016, 10:27 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 06:33 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Modded Minecraft is the only playable Minecraft anymore for me, I played it to hell back in 2012 but now vanilla is just boring no matter what plugins (Factions, Hungergames, ect) you add to it.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The only mod would be Factions PVP, nothing else really.

I thought about buying my own laptop instead of renting one, so I wanted to know if anyone would be interested.

Am I alone?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-27-2016, 10:55 PM)Midget Wrote: The only mod would be Factions PVP, nothing else really.

I thought about buying my own laptop instead of renting one, so I wanted to know if anyone would be interested.

Am I alone?

sebasti161 said he would be interested
Make a resonant rise mod server then I'd play

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Danny Boy
(12-27-2016, 10:55 PM)Midget Wrote: The only mod would be Factions PVP, nothing else really.

Am I alone?

Hoping you mean Plugins instead of mods.

If it was off your laptop then I am pretty sure it would be unofficial?
Regards, Midget

I'd happily buy hosting and set up a server for FL. ;D
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven