SoulRipper I will give you a suggestion on how to make it great.
unban sebasti161 please
The following 4 users Like Emil's post:
  • Pear, Project, Eclipze, dawson270500
(12-27-2016, 03:32 AM)Random Wrote: As much as I liked some of those people. No thanks. They turned in to minges, every single one of them.

Oh plz.
Falcao received the most bullshit ban, and his ubr proved it, when it was denied "because proof of his ban is confidential" which we both know is bullshit. "Leaking info from office on who will be next admin" oh plz.

Ghost was permed so many times simply because staff hated him, and same story with "proof is confidential". Well his last action was against the rules, so I can't argue with that. Although it didn't ruin anyone experience on FL.

Kippssee only DA ed because SA completely ignored his proof that he wasn't staff on that community when they were going to ban all staff (forgot its name)

Well Cox is special guy, can't say anything about him lol.
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • god
The key to success is within Kimo Kamal
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-22-2016, 10:06 AM)Eclipze Wrote: #UnbanCrimson
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(12-27-2016, 08:20 AM)Borovichok Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 03:32 AM)Random Wrote: As much as I liked some of those people. No thanks. They turned in to minges, every single one of them.

Oh plz.
Falcao received the most bullshit ban, and his ubr proved it, when it was denied "because proof of his ban is confidential" which we both know is bullshit. "Leaking info from office on who will be next admin" oh plz.

Ghost was permed so many times simply because staff hated him, and same story with "proof is confidential". Well his last action was against the rules, so I can't argue with that. Although it didn't ruin anyone experience on FL.

Kippssee only DA ed because SA completely ignored his proof that he wasn't staff on that community when they were going to ban all staff (forgot its name)

Well Cox is special guy, can't say anything about him lol.

You do know that Kipsee was an SA on another community that was using CityRP lol ?
Same as George, and Falc is also a staff member on yet another CityRP community.

What I can't understand though is why Zambie got the teacher role again after he was a teacher on a community called first class that was using a stolen game mode. Something's are just puzzling
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • god