i cant find a subjec here just read it :D
Thumbs Down 
Hello this is nugget as jason statham in server.. i want to ask something :
me and 5 of my friends went to the server there was only us.we all become policeman and make a paintball place so we can play with each other and have fun. so every single person in the server is agreed the paintball tournament we played like team deathmach 1vs4 rifle vs pistol attack defend and thing while we were playing a donator has joined and we said : want to join us ? its really fun.. then he said : i dont wanna get banned i will ban request you guys .. so what the hell ? what did we do wrong ? we were having fun, is it wrong?? are we gonna get banned for this rly ?Skeptical(englsh is bad sorry Thinking)
From what i hear, you are all very new to Fearless Roleplay.
As I can tell, you probably just went from DarkRP to here, am I right?

The problem here is, on DarkRP you can do what you want, nobody cares.
But on here, you have to play like it was real life. Cops don't shoot each other on FL.

The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • TheBraveNugget
(12-08-2011, 09:09 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: From what i hear, you are all very new to Fearless Roleplay.
As I can tell, you probably just went from DarkRP to here, am I right?

The problem here is, on DarkRP you can do what you want, nobody cares.
But on here, you have to play like it was real life. Cops don't shoot each other on FL.

thanks for the answer . but that would be soo cool if there is some training rifles , paintball guns , airsoft guns.. Cheese
Lets say we added Paintball guns..

What do you say about some minges running around shooting everything with a paintball gun? Woulndt you be pissed.

Just imagine.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Sorry man, but if you're looking for a cops vs bad guys shootout thing, you should go back to CS.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • equal