UnBan Request (PropAbusing)
Your name:[FL:RP]Junky(OfficerNoor)

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:56797440

Your ban ID:75266

Banned by:[FL]Generation

Reason: PropAbusing

Why we should unban you: I think i was banned because the admin misunderstood what was happening , There was a zombie RP in progress , city on lockdown , checkpoint in city tunnel. Me and a friend decided to try to escape ,We saw a guy drive through the fence so i decided to do the same , except i ran through it. I ran and then i ran into the fence , and for some reason i went through , i didnt think twice about it , until an admin picked me up and i saw that the fence was stuck to my characted , i didnt notice this until i was picked up and frozen. The admin then banned me without asking me anything. Here is a video link for proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETdeCdAj...e=youtu.be
I see the video uploaded comes from a friend of you since at 0:20 we can see yourself.
At 0:44, you picked up the prop and left the area with it (PropAbusing).
Then, at the very ending of the video: I catch you with the physgun to end the situation.

From what I can conclude of this also, is that the first player (the one recording), also PropAbused by grabbing the prop (the fence) with his hands, to go through the checkpoint.
Player : STEAM_0:0:82394399 - BrandstonPickle is from now Suspended 24 hours.

To conclude, Unban Request Denied.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]