[Solved] New PC - Download Error
I recently got a new PC, and I believe I have downloaded all content packs as well as CSS, however when I try to join, I get stuck at the downloading point of 'Downloading materials/models/sickness/towerpic_01norm.vtf.bz2'. I got stuck on it last night and this morning it was still on the same bar.

Any help?
I have had this problem where it endlessly loads and does not get past it, the thing I have to do is to shut down to get out of it.

To fix it I deleted all non-fearlessrp addons from my addons folder then unsubscribed to all of the addons. Then I verified my game cache (I assume you know how to do this) and if it still does not work, reinstall all of Gmod.
This is my current Addons Folder
[Image: Addons_Folder_26_12_16.png]
I have no non-fearless addons.
Have you tried running gmod as administrator?

(All you have to do for a Steam shortcut is right-click and choose Run as Administator. For Gmod, it's a bit more complicated, as you can't do it from a shortcut, you need to go into the Gmod files. To do this, open File Explorer, click OS (or whatever your main harddrive is called)>Program Files (x86)>Steam>steamapps>common>GarrysMod>garrysmod then right-click hl2.exe. Choose run in admin mode as you would with any program.)
I have verified my game cache with the help of [FL:RP] Atlas and it still hasn't worked, so I am now re-installing Garry's Mod
Select this option when you reinstall it.

There is another option to fix this aswell.

Simply find out which content pack contains the files it keeps being stuck on. Check if you subscribed to ALL Fearless addons.
Despite doing all that Bob Bobbington suggested, it still isn't working. Does anyone know which pack contains 'materials/models/sickness/towerpic_01norm.vtf.bz2'?
Sickness is the guy that made EvoCity so I would guess the EvoCity prop pack.
If it's a problem with the evocity prop pack download this
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=681495119
If that doesn't work I suggest reinstalling the evocity map

Also... Have you tried turning it off and on? :p but I hope you get it fixed

EDIT: refer to this thread this person had the same problem. you could try the ideas in that thread http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...pid=600377