UBR: Robbtja
Your name: [FL:RP] Robbtja

Your blacklist ID: 53127

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82411751

Reason: Your driving is not acceptable here at fearless.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Obay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was driving improperly indeed. However, I did not break any rules by driving. It is not always easy to drive properly in fearless in my opinion and it was not my intention to drive like that.
Why are you first appealing this blacklist now?
Also, back then you generally got blacklisted when you drove with your head under your arms. This being ramming everyone and everything, constantly driving on the pavement etc.

As it's such an old blacklist I don't think Obay would even be able to remember the situation.
I forgot about the blacklist, I was looking up my bans and my blacklists today and saw this one.
I'm quite confused now, how would you be able to know if I've done that things because I can't remember of doing this things.
Ramming everyone would be dealt OOC, the reason says that I was reckless driving which is dealt IC.
So I fail to see why I got blacklisted for that.
Sometimes staff members choose to blacklist someone for reckless driving if they are indeed ramming or CDMing, or close to doing so.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello,

As this blacklist is so old we're unable to do anything unless you can prove your innocence, Obay must have felt that you broke the rules, hence the suspension.
If you want this blacklist removed from your record you have to provide evidence that you didn't break the rules at the time.
You'll have to deny this UBR then. As you stated above, the Blacklist is very old and that's why I don't have any evidence which can prove my innocence.
Denied