Is This Double Accounting?
My brother keeps naggin me cause he wants to play on Fearless RP but i simply told him no, the reason for this is because i dont want to get permanant suspension from the server. So I had to change his steam password so he cannot go on the server. 

Should i give him back his account and let him play? I dont want to get banned for Double Accounting

-Avriix
Your supposed to double account and tell no one ssshhhh! Cheese

But yes I believe this does come under double accounting so I would advise you not to let your brother play! If he really wants to play make a second steam account.
If you inform the staff team about this and provide sufficient evidence to say that you and your brother do play on the server then it would not come under double accounting.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Random, mintblackbeard
You will need to follow as Divey said, then give the staff team your brothers SteamID and Username. I am sure they'd understand, it has happened before.
Possibly fill it out like the following;

Username:
SteamID:
Relative:
Evidence to prove they exist:
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(12-24-2016, 04:35 PM)Divey Wrote: If you inform the staff team about this and provide sufficient evidence to say that you and your brother do play on the server then it would not come under double accounting.

What sort of evidence would prove he exists?

-Avriix
(12-24-2016, 04:43 PM)Avriix Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 04:35 PM)Divey Wrote: If you inform the staff team about this and provide sufficient evidence to say that you and your brother do play on the server then it would not come under double accounting.

-Avriix

Teamspeak, Both Users come on at the same time. It's also how they do the DA Unban Requests
Divey and Create summed it up perfectly.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • mintblackbeard
I had this same problem a long time ago. The admin team are understanding, they will help you out.

As Divey said, sufficient evidence must be provided to ensure this is not just an excuse to double account.

Evidence could be through teamspeak or another media platform.

I advise you contact a Super Admin to resolve this matter.

I hope this has helped you.
Ok thanks everyone. I will ask him if he is willing to come on TS. If he says yes ill get my parents consent. If not he is not loggin on
(12-24-2016, 04:43 PM)Avriix Wrote:

-Avriix

Tests results from multiple DNA testing should be sufficient but i don't know these days might be even tougher..
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]