Returned after half a year
Hello community of FearlessRP,

Today, I've come back to Fearless once again after half a year. Well, not literally 'come back to' since I made sure I got a permanent ban on both my Garry's Mod accounts, but that doesn't bother me. I've come here to share what I've been through in those 6 months. When I 'requested' the ban I studied ICT (Gaming and Website designing), this education didn't fit me quite well as I expected it to do. So I hath to change schools to a different education. Which, at the time was hard to find for me since I didn't find anything that fit me. After a long time searching I found the perfect education for me, A police school. The only thing was, It required me to be in top fit shape, which I was not at the time when I played Fearless all day long. Thanks to the ban I was able to point myself in the right way and I started training to be accepted on the Academy. With succes! I have been accepted on the school and I like it very much. I still do not regret getting myself banned  as it saved my carreer or something close to that haha. For the ones with interests, This is me now, In half my school uniform.
[Image: 14717510_1735748913410475_70033669297589...Mg%3D%3D.2]

I want to wish everyone here a nice Christmas and a happy new year, If I could I would've told you in game but that wouldn't be an option haha. 

Best regards,

Dylan aka Scrobble
The following 1 user Likes dylanhm_'s post:
  • Idea
Welcome Back!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Welcome back!
Late reply but better than never haha
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Welcome back!

(Accidentally edited your title somehow outside of the thread, I think I removed a dot or something)
Welcome back!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome back!
Welcome Back.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Welcome Back Buddy! Its nice to have someone who left and returned like in a week of me xD
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Welcome back to Fearless!
Welcome back!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!