PR: Leberkäse & [FL:RP] Teendiver
Name of players: Leberkäse & [FL:RP] Teendiver

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84350467 & STEAM_0:0:144656509

Time in GMT: 20:30ish

Server: EvoCity_v4b1

Summary: I killed [FL:RP] Teendiver because he entered my base without my permission. After that his friend(Leberkäse) was camping in front of my base. 5 mins later [FL:RP] Teendiver showed with all his friends. they raided me without a legit reason. 

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyG6zQfn...e=youtu.be

Hello, you killed me that is right, my friend Leberkäse has called after my death intensification to raid you. The first reason for the raid was that you killed me, the second reason was that you had contrabands.In addition, you have the third person tool abused
(12-28-2016, 06:25 PM)Teendiver Wrote: Hello, you killed me that is right, my friend Leberkäse has called after my death intensification to raid you. The first reason for the raid was that you killed me, the second reason was that you had contrabands.In addition, you have the third person tool abused

You broke NLR. Also your friend had no clue i had contrabands. It was a raid out of frustration.
Teendiver How could you have possibly known that he had contrabands? From that distance you can not hear the contrabands charge up.
NLR is also 10 minutes and not 5.

Waiting on response from Teendiver.
(01-07-2017, 10:08 AM)Raccoon Wrote: Teendiver How could you have possibly known that he had contrabands? From that distance you can not hear the contrabands charge up.
NLR is also 10 minutes and not 5.

Waiting on response from Teendiver.
Soeplepel destroyed his contras that's why we knew that.
You were already in my house when i was destroying my contra.
(01-07-2017, 01:01 PM)Leberkaese Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 10:08 AM)Raccoon Wrote: -snip-
Soeplepel destroyed his contras that's why we knew that.
Yes, but how did you know about the contraband before you guys threw the molotov and started the raid?
The contrabands were beeing destroyed at the moment you already were in the house.
This is correct, but Leberkaese told me you could see the contrabands from the Wilderness near the BP. These props used there are not completely dense. So you could see the basic outlines. I myself went to the Wilderness (Outher BP) and have it checked and yes you could (not much but a little) see the outlines of Contrabands. Leberkaese can  confirm, that i went to the Wilderness.
1. The moneyprinters were on the ground, just under the windows.Cant see them from outside. 
2. The druglabs were on the worktop of my kitchen, there is no way you can see them from the angle you are saying.  
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not Involved

-Warned-

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
Signed: Andy McNally / [FL:RP]Susanne