Unban Request And Reason request?
Your name: Pickmeaxe

Your ban ID: 75204

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:42882518[/b]

Reason:  BRA (77015) - Breaking FearRP?

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] Feffe |

Reason why you should be unbanned: Feffe please explain what I have done as you've left me in the dark...
 Firstly this was out of completely nowhere, I do not know the reason because I did not receive an admin sit explaining what I had done wrong therefore I could reoffend unknowingly like I have ( Aparently Recently ) 
I don't know what offence I made so ill explain everything that had happened in the last half an hour after the game crash.
(I find it stupid that the admin banned me without giving me a sit or asking for my side of the story as it could be biased or even untrue??? I would expect even a notice or a warning)
It couldn't of been 10 minutes prior to the ban as I was inside the coroline house sorting things out.
10 minutes before that I tried selling someone some alcohol on the street but failed.
Something I did realise was about half an hour ago I was walking down to the main city and there was an incident and someone pulled out a gun and killed me, he did not have any instructions for me therefore I couldn't fear RP as I was shot immediately, I couldn't be bothered to report RDM.
After that I was driving in the city and 2 random guys ( I recall one of their names being Popcorn??? ) started shooting at my car in the street for no apparent reason at all as I passed by them? So i swerved near a corner of a wall and ran around only to be killed just before I ran around the corner?
Did I get banned for fail RP for a random person shooting at my car for no reason at all ( Wasn't a police officer ) and me jumping out the car and trying to get to safety? 
Once again I say I didn't get an admin sit or warning or even a complaint just in the middle of RP I was banned...

EDIT!!!
Okay this is completely crap I rechecked my ban and got another for CDM
I have proof I havent cdmed as I dont have a car!
I sold my car before the crash for a beetle that I was trying to afford for the whole of the after crash hence why I was trying to sell the alcohol???
I know for a fact I didn't CDM because I hadn't used a car and i explained I was walking down to the city
I got my friends beetle to try the car out and that's when the incident with the popcorn guy happened, there all I did was drive around a corner then got shot for no reason!
There is no possible way I could of CDMed, can someone check the logs because I am confident of this.
The ban that i issued you for 1 day was for a player report that got accepted. Here is the video of you breaking FearRP and CDMing somone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLXWBGAdMeI

I'll wait for Feffe to reply about the ban he issued, in the mean time, please be patient.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(12-22-2016, 04:51 PM)Ghost Wrote: The ban that i issued you for 1 day was for a player report that got accepted. Here is the video of you breaking FearRP and CDMing somone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLXWBGAdMeI

I'll wait for Feffe to reply about the ban he issued, in the mean time, please be patient.

Oh yeah that was 2 days ago, yeah I talked to an admin that day about if that was alright and he told me just be careful of what I do. I completely accept that one, sorry I thought you meant today.
Hello there,

The reason why I banned you was because of a Player Report someone posted on you, hence why there was no admin sit. The Player Report I approved can be seen here;

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77015

As the video show, you are clearly breaking FearRP by refusing to listen to the officer under gunpoint.
(12-23-2016, 01:57 PM)Feffe Wrote: Hello there,

The reason why I banned you was because of a Player Report someone posted on you, hence why there was no admin sit. The Player Report I approved can be seen here;

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77015

As the video show, you are clearly breaking FearRP by refusing to listen to the officer under gunpoint.

I would accept that but once again your taking one side of the story, your not asking for my side on that, I was trying to ask the mayor why I had been arrested OOC because I just spawned in the server and changed job and got a warrant on me, while he was next to me, he then came down to the prison and made a comment about me OOC so I was talking to him OOC as you can hear in the video asking him why did he comment on me OOC and what did he arrest me for.
Once again doing that could be breaking failRP but it's diffrent when you think something is unfair (I know arrests are dealt with IC) but i'm not wasting 15 minutes of my real life time on someone who put a warrant on me seemly because of something like my voice ect.
I would of appreciated a sit or something to explain myself and learn what rules I broke.

The evidence wasn't watched closely either as some of the things he says on the post are untrue such as me saying fuck you and running away as I cannot swear as my mum was in the room watching all of this  and I can't swear so that is 100% invalid, it was not during a jailbreak as it was the president came down to talk to me OOC hence the reason I was ignoring all RP because he walked away mid OOC conversation. The last part I accept as I was going in and out of my cell due to pure frustration that I had to spend 15 minutes for no reason and I didn't and still done care that I did that and don't care about the punishments because of that but the video wasn't listened to properly as he is making up and exaggerating the truth, instead you took his word for it.
The video shows you blatantly breaking FearRP as you are ignoring his commands. Even if you got randomly arrested you still have to obey the rules, no matter the circumstances. 

With the above being said, denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]