Police Armoury
Title Of Suggestion: Police Armoury

Description: Add a police armoury in SRU HQ or somewhere else in nexus which police officers and SRU can buy equipment from such as
a shotgun or an MP5 for a fee of around 700$ to 1000$.

Why: Right now the police force is very weak unless officers pay 8k / or 3.5k to arm a better weapon which is very expensive considering what your getting back $250/200 per 5mins or $500/$400 every 5mins Which means as a non donator it would take you 200mins worth of surviving without dieing assuming you use no ammo to  break even using a shotgun and take 100mins as a donator to break even with a shotgun. Where as if you had a police armoury it would take between 20 to 10mins to break even with your weapon which is more resonable.
-support

Use your own weaponry. Although the officer's pistol could be buffed
+Support
Police needs a buff but i feel like if you get like a shotgun or something like that so cheep the police will just turn into SRU
+support
Seen it on limelight and the police stand a fair chance there

Edit: Police need a better chance at defeting scorpio forces
The following 2 users Like Blade's post:
  • dawson270500, Timmy
+support
police really need a buff, currently they stand no chance as many people can not afford to buy weapons themselfs
*Bill* for once we agree
its a Christmas miracle
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
SRU need an armory, but not police.
We either get an armory or a weapon buff , I would prefer just a weapon buff.
Currently , We stand almost no chance against insurgent forces or gangs who are heavily armed , there could only be 4 SRU and when they're dead , The police is dead aswell. Sometimes SRU are not able to respond , so the police are dead aswell , many of us can't afford to keep buying weapons after we die to keep up with the criminals. 
Even though an armory is a great idea , i would much prefer a pistol buff for the police , right now it is incredibly underpowered.
I have seen police forces in other communities and servers and it's working out great for the whole server , not just the police.
+support
(12-22-2016, 01:26 PM)Blade Wrote: +support
Seen it on another community and the police stand a fair chance there

Edit: Police need a better chance at defeting scorpio forces

ill see this the same, then blade
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
The following 1 user Likes Timmy's post:
  • Blade
Finished.