UBR

Your name:
Dobby

Your blacklist ID: 87281

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93774929

Reason: RDM - Should know better.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

'9.10 If you accept a bounty/hitman contract, you must ensure that the employer has a valid RP reason to have someone killed. Killing (or attempting to) without verifying a valid reason is RDM, and will lead to both the employer and hitman being punished.'

So I was blacklisted for 'RDMing' one of the members of the terrorist RP which was going on at the time which I believe was held by Raccoon and Jonas at the time. I killed one of the members as I was told by the president, at the time, tobybb123 that he would pay me $2,000 if I eliminated your group from the city as he told me (Over the microphone and checking logs you might be able to find something) something which goes by, 'The group raided my base, harassed me and threatened me'. This is the reason, which is in short term of what he said, why I attempted to raid.

I think this is a misunderstanding as it wasn't like I took the money as a reason, he clearly said over the microphone the reason: 'The group raided my base, harassed me and threatened me', which is perfectly reason to raid anyone whether hitmanRP or not. I hope you understand and I promise my words are true and that I hope after hearing the full story Jonas, you can fully understand my side of the story and why I committed my actions.

Thanks for taking time and reading this.
Hello Dobby,

When you're a contractor, going out to kill a certain group/person, you shall always make sure 100% that the RP reason is valid, you can ask this via LOOC.
If he said we raided his base, he was lying, which still leads me to belive you never asked in LOOC, because any of the said ('The group raided my base, harassed me and threatened me'.), did not happen.

You killed one of our member completely without a valid RP reason, hence the blacklist, and therefore, because you never made 100% sure the reason was valid, i belive this UBR should be denied, however. i will leave this to an Administrator.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Well, there must have been a misunderstanding with toby to say such a thing. I may have not seen it although it was down to his trust since I did double check with him, which was probably with type if I remember so you can check logs to backup that.

I understand why you want it to be denied, although I did double check with him. I think it was just a misunderstanding.
Hello Dobby,

Like i told you in the mod-sit you have to make 100% sure that your RP reason was valid, which you did not, as Raccoon was involved i'll try to get him to reply.

~Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I understand, although we did it over the microphone. Logs might be able to support although this toby fella said he finds it hard to type reasons why it was done over microphone. He was also new to the game, reasons why he might have told some false information.

I appreciate your interest into this UBR and I hope you fully understand, feel free to contact me in PM if you want to ask further question, or obviously here.

-Dobby
Hello Dobby.

His base was never raided by us and he was neither harassed.

By accepting such a contract you should ensure yourself that the reason is 100% legit.
Taking another persons Word could as in this case put you in a shithole.

With this said this unblacklist request is denied.