UBR: Connbob
[This is not my UBR and i have no connection to it]

Your name: connbob

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39143054

Your ban ID: 70022

Banned by: Tempski

Reason: Double Accounting / finnbob3334

Involved: n/a

Why we should unban you: I don't expect much to come out of this. I'm connbob, most admins will know who I am, and some older players. I used to play FL very often, spending over 800 hours on it before my permanent ban.
Originally, I was banned for scamming, something which I did not do.
Then, I was banned for double accounting, of which was my brother's account that connected once in 2014.
Then I did double account, which I admit, however, I played only a few times, to play the game with friends, and for Winterfest.

I have had previous denied UBRs, therefore, I expect nothing out of this, however, I realize now it has been around a year, and I would love to come back.
I want to make clear that I did break the ToS, however, I do not believe I acted maliciously towards FL.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, and I appreciate your input.

I'll bring this up with the rest of the team, you'll have a conclusion on this case soon.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Hello Connbob, after discussion this with the team with have decided to deny this unban request. 

We have come to this conclusion as you did indeed break our Terms Of Service by double accounting which is a zero tolerance.

With the above being said; Denied
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]