Snowredwolf change of rank
omg i thought he left Cheese
Hello peeps,
I’d like to thank you all for the warm “welcome” if you can say so.

I’ve been a supervising administrator for a good few months now, I was offered the chance to become SA back then which I accepted as I wanted to help Fearless become a better place. Through my time as SA I’ve made sure to fix multiple things both forum and TeamSpeak related issues. 
The thing is, I feel like I’ll be able to do what I want to do better as a developer. I wish to help Fearless move forwards, I think the developer rank will be able to help me do that. 
I had already decided that I’d resign from SA, not because I don’t like working with the administration team, but because I’ve had a massive drop in activity, the main reason for this being me developing on a closed development environment. As I was thinking about resigning I thought about offering my help as a developer to Soul which he accepted.

As I am now mainly a developer for Fearless I’ll concentrate on working on updates, I’m still a staff member on the servers so I can help out when there’s a need for it. If the server is a mess and there’s no other staff online I’ll still be available to contact. However, when I’m on the servers and there’s other staff members on I’ll not be dedicating as much time into administrating.

I already have plans on what updates to work on and I hope we can bring some good updates to the server, I’ve been working on some updates that are ready to push as soon as I finish them. I’ll most likely work together with trashtag to develop some good updates for us all to enjoy.
Thank you for your work here as SA, Snow. It's been a pleasure having you on the team and I'm deeply happy that you're staying with us as a Developer. I believe it's the right choice, if it's what you truly feel. I'm really looking forward to a few things you're cooking already in the Development side of things, and I can't wait to see even more new content.

For a bright future, I re-welcome you to the team Cheese
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Rylund
Awesome! Good luck Snowredwolf!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
You deserve a pat on the shoulder, friend.
Quite surprised you resigned, but im glad to see you are still with us as a Developer!

I'm sure you'll do great!
Awesome! I am assured that you and MrTrashTag will make an Awesome pair of devs!
Holt shit, I just looked on new post. IT looks like you and trashtag are doing a great Job so far! Keep it up!
This was a very good move! Good work Snow!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]